We are looking for a bright, patient, organized and detail oriented individual with a strong appetite to learn to support and grow our Provider Services department. This position assists all activities in the Provider Services area while identifying trends and patterns within any issues and using these trends to build a more perfect process. The ability to use these patterns to anticipate and address issues before they arise is vital.
Collaboration with all departments to streamline and develop processes is key, all with an eye to exceed client expectations while increasing revenue and decreasing expenses.
Job Duties Include:
- Review and resolve claims and pricing disputes
- Analysis and breakdown of our various provider contracts
- Data analysis and entry in multiple applications
- Monitor billing accounts for past due balances
- Receive and record facility changes
- Fee table maintenance
- Attend meetings as necessary
- Customer service and operational support
- Organize Filing
- Answer phones
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Critical thinking and strong analytical skills
- Customer service skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office
- Healthcare background preferred
- CPT. HCPC, DRG, APC coding experience preferred
- Contracting experience preferred
- Data analysis experience preferred
This position is primed and ready for an individual who is detail oriented, organized and able to see through a process and improve it.
You will be subject to pre-employment testing including but not limited to Excel, Word, IQ and a drug test.
We welcome our veterans.