We are currently seeking talented and highly motivated professionals who are interested in expanding their knowledge of international business, to join our Internal Audit function at the City of Industry Headquarters. Candidates should be willing to travel (up to 20%) domestically and internationally (Europe / Asia). We are the largest exporter in the United States and the market leader in the recycling industry.
This is a unique opportunity to join a high performing team and enhance your professional profile. You will be responsible for identifying and assessing financial and operational risks in all areas of business. You will use your analytical, technical and project management skills to assess and test the effectiveness of the company’s control environment. You will be required to communicate the results of your work to local and senior management.
Required qualifications and competencies:
- 3-7 years of relevant work experience in External and/or Internal Audit, ideally with experience in working in multinational organisations and trading companies.
- Relevant work experience in business lines (e.g. finance, marketing. sales, operations, information systems, etc) with a talent for identifying opportunities for operational improvements or productivity enhancements
- Ability to analyze complex business processes.
- Team-player with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Integrity, honesty, respect for others, pursuer of excellence and innovation.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with an ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to respond and adapt quickly to changing work situations and environments.
- Strong time management, organization, project management, and report writing skills.
- Data Analysis experience (ACL, MS Access)
- Graduate or Professional qualifications such as CPA, CA, MBA, ACCA or similar, and/or end-user experience of SAP R/3 are an advantage.
- A bachelor degree in Accounting
- Proficiency in Chinese or Japanese desirable
- Long-term career enhancement opportunities.
- Excellent working atmosphere in a dynamic and professional team.
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision insurance, 401K
Position seniority will be based on the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
Direct Supervisor's Job Title: Senior Audit Manager