American Audio Visual Center

American Audio Visual Center Employer Reviews

Fast paced department with focused professional staff
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJune 25, 2014
The audio visual department was fast paced with constant priority changes throughout the day. Each day brought a new challenge and opportunity to learn. I did the billing and invoicing so there was a lot of contact with customers and the accounting department. With the many different groups and their differing needs we were always looking for new and – more... innovative ways to deliver excellent customer service. – less
No Support When needed
Director Of Audio Visual Services (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJune 23, 2014
Older equipment, Lack of training , and no free lunches
No consideration for extreme operating conditions
No help with health insurance
AAVC
Sales & Production Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 5, 2014
Pros: free lunch, flexibility
Cons: not enough vacation time
Genuinely, I can say this is a great place to work. Flexibility, and room to grow are my most important factors at a job and this offers that and more.

If I was not interested in relocating from NY to Miami, I would not be leaving AAVC.
Family origination - Company started from the ground up
Electronic Technician - Repair Manager (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: team effort
Cons: don't do too good at your work, so good that you can not move beyond you current task, unless this is exactly where you want to remain
Because I loved my job, this was a great place to work. I liked the people that I worked with from day to day.

A day at work: It was always a team effort. But it was the people that you worked with that you always tried to please. It was a job that created the forward push to please the people you truely cared about. It was their job to keep the grease – more... in the cogs that drove the Audio/Visual machine to keep our clients beyond happy - "Extreme customer service" the company slogan. This was one they lived by everyday.

I truely cared about the people I worked with day-in and day-out.

I was tasked with all repair tasks, nationwide! It was hard trying to balance the overall task to keep all the gear organized and flowing in the proper schedule. I had an extreme amount of work that had to be prioritized every day. But, in this push, things worked out most of the time.

The people I work with was the best part! – less
Hotel AV business can be up and down depending on how the hotel books groups.
Sales and Program Manager/Event Coordinator (Current Employee), Milwaukee WisconsinSeptember 28, 2012
Company is new to Midwest region. Still learning how the region works,
Stability is the key
Audio engineer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 23, 2012
Very secured job for an AV tech. Have the opportunity to work on big events and learn more about the business.