American Blue Ribbon Holdings

American Blue Ribbon Holdings Employer Reviews

Poor management
Previous Supply Chain employee (Former Employee), Nashville, TNFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: not many
Cons: many
They (at least in the supply chain dept) will micro manage until you cry. Also, the department is headed up by some real slave drivers. This is mostly because the company is disorganized and cannot collaborate enough to get anything done correctly.

They offer a good salary, but after your done putting the hours in you might as well work at McDonald's. The hourly pay would be the same. Toxic environment. Working here would be a bad career move and will cost you in your personal life. Not just saying this because I am bitter. I worked at a better company before and after and I know the difference. It's not worth it.
Somewhat disappointing. Limited growth opportunities
Manager (Current Employee), Nashville, TNNovember 27, 2014
Limited growth opportunities.Excessive workload. No work-life bakance.
Productive and fun work place with ping pong tables
Director of Marketing (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMay 21, 2014
Great culture and the entire executive management team lives the values
Great Place for employees!
Human Resources Benefits Administrator (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 28, 2014
Pros: free food all the time, fountain drink machines in both breakrooms, friendly people, great managers
Cons: you will gain weight working here lol, there is a test kitchen on site for o'charley's and food is everywhere.
Only reason I left was because the budget wasn't approved for an extra position in my department. Wonderful people, great enviroment. Would have loved to stay on board if I had been able to! Would recommend anyone to apply for a position with ABRH if one is open that matches your career path!
very up beat and energetic work place
GENERAL MANAGER (Current Employee), 4849 W. 79th StreetMarch 11, 2014
Customer satisfaction, building rapports with customers , Pre-shifting team on day to day basis .
Very productive and fun place to work.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), West Jordan, UTJanuary 4, 2014
I would stay very busy making sure that all the employees stayed on task. I learned about leadership. My manager was not a very good boss. She didn't do much, and would yell if things weren't getting done. The hardest part of the job was the long hours and the most enjoyable part was meeting all the new people daily.
Great job but lots of hours and must be excellent in customer service
service manager (Current Employee), atlanta gaSeptember 18, 2013
Pros: free meals, good pay, not bad benefits
Cons: lots of hours, on your feet, not a lot of time for family
Love my co workers and as part of management you hire you entire team. You find a way to work with lots of different kind of personalities and meet all kinds of guests.
The hardest part of the job is not being able to spend as much time with your family. It is hard because the hours are not the best and late nights at times.
Great people to work with.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Tampa FLAugust 30, 2012
Pros: great benifit
Cons: some crazy and long work days.
Great company to work for. A typical day at work is getting your shift ready from employees, food products, equipment etc.
N/A
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee), Denver, COMay 15, 2012
Loved working with this company as well as working with my coworkers.
Great people, fast-paced
Human Resources & Benefits Generalist (Current Employee), Denver, COMay 2, 2012
Pros: meal discounts, good people, good benefits program
In my time here I was given a lot of responsibility and was able to wear many hats. In working closely with employees from many departments I was able to pick up varied skills. I really enjoyed the people here and there was a strong focus on values.
Fun & Outgoing work Enviroment
Receptioist (Former Employee), DenverMarch 9, 2012
Pros: chance for advancement
Cons: n/a
This is the Corporate office of Village Inn, Bakers Square and Max & Erma's. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. The company is huge and has been around since the 1960s. Out of all the jobs I was employed for, I really enjoyed working for this one.

About American Blue Ribbon Holdings

American Blue Ribbon Holdings is the eighth largest Full Service Restaurant holding company in the United States with 640 company – Read more