Title: Sales/Management Trainee
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
Include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Complete Bids & Quotes
- Work with all departments to ensure proper delivery of product
- Maintain databases (Great Plains)
- Manage Calendar (Deliveries) for each customer
- Create strategies to grow market share by building customer relationships
- Develop relationships with field personnel
- Maintain Accounts Receivable for each customer
- Inspect field issues
- Monitors competitor products, sales and pricing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good administrative proficiency and customer service skills
- Computer literacy
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- No experience necessary
- Ideal candidate should have various software knowledge (ie. Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer)
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report (3 Points or Less)
- Clean Background
- Entry Level; Higher with Industry Experience
The applicant will be working with various employees, customer executives and field employees; therefore they will need to be friendly, communicative and a team player. The applicant must be able to adjust quickly to any assist with any work not stated above. This is a fast moving job that requires quick thinking and accuracy in quality of work.