FULL-TIME GRAPHIC DESIGNER POSITION
We are a screen printing and embroidery company and are looking for a graphic designer to help design t-shirts, set-up files for printing, and some embroidery design work. Other jobs include flyer and marketing material creation, for both print and web, and some social media marketing.
1. Adobe Illustrator - Image to Vector quick conversion, Vector manipulation, Layout Design
2. Adobe Photoshop - Creation of ads, marketing material, flyers, banners, etc.
3. Basic Microsoft Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
4. Customer Service (You will eventually work one-on-one with clients to confirm designs and print jobs)
1. Customer Retail service
2. Social Media Marketing Experience (Facebook, Blogging, E-mail Blasts) 3. Sales
4. Retail Customer Service (for back-to-school uniform sales)
Due to the nature of the business, there will be times where fitting for little children's uniforms wil be required (a very small portion of the job), and you will be dealing with children and teenagers and their parents to help them find the proper uniforms for their schools. Therefore, females are strongly urged to apply, but we do not discriminate when hiring. This position will teach you a lot about the screen printing and embroidery industry, and you will gain a lot out of your experience here. Please send your resume, along with pay history, and your portfolio. Portfolios only accepted in .PDF format, or web (website, online site, etc). Pay: $10 - 12/hour, DOE