American Chemistry Council

American Chemistry Council Employee Reviews in United States

productive work place, very friendly
internship for global affairs (Former Employee) –  Washington D.C.August 31, 2015
everyone is very friendly great job experience. get to attend meetings throughout the D.C. area. Good advocating. Very environmental and political
Pros
healthy bite fridays, right by metro
Productive Workplace Family and Health Oriented
Coordinator/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 11, 2015
A typical day at work was providing excellent customer service to staff and members, while managing customer accounts. I learned how to multi task, take on additional responsibilities and time management. A great team of co workers to learn from and teach. the hardest part of the job was the separation and most enjoyable was the hard work put in and ensuring customer and management satisfaction.
Pros
Comfortable work environment, family oriented, health oriented
Excellent Employer
Interactive Media Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 25, 2014
Very Member oriented. Great benefits. Fun environment. Great benefits.
Quit Workplace
Customer Care Representative - Contractual (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJuly 7, 2014
I learned about various chemicals and how to assist emergency responders with hazardous materials incidents.
Pros
top pay
Cons
non sociable environment
Great Place to Work with great flexibility
Senior Director, International Trade (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 22, 2014
As the Senior Director, international Trade, I was frequently on travel, yet I always had great support from the members of my work team as well as other company support such as the IT group. My supervisor and close co-workers were absolutely the best. The job required interaction with individual from all over the world, so every day was an adventure. The hardest part of the job came the day of the reorganization when my position was eliminated.
American Chemistry Council
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 22, 2012
Great place to work, work life balance was great, time for family, work and personal space, while still balancing work time, and accomplishing my work load and all my goals
Pros
free meals, company travel, time off with out issues
Cons
management was not up to parr
12 Hour shifts, fun place to work
emergency service tech (Current Employee) –  chemtrec call centerDecember 19, 2011
Company is in a growing process with little room to grow or reach management levels
Pros
4 day weeks
Cons
no scheduled lunches

Want to know more about American Chemistry Council?

Ask a question