American Color Imaging Employee Reviews

Poor managment
New account specialist (Former Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IAMarch 1, 2016
the Company Specializes in photography products. Purchased by Professional Photographers. I enjoyed working with the customers. I also enjoyed working at the many trade shows I attended.
I was surprised.
Digital Underclass (Former Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IADecember 2, 2014
I have always worked in retail, so working for ACI was very different for me. I really enjoyed getting back in touch with my creativeness.
Pros
Working around photography
Cons
I was only seasonal.
Great people to work for
Sorting and Inspecting (Former Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IAApril 28, 2012
Sorted for any mistakes and flaws Inspected School pictures and Christmas cards.
Weight cards for accurate acccount.
Pros
great people to work with.
Cons
only seasonal work
Fast-paced streamlines work that was fun and enjoyable.
Proofing Department (Former Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IAAugust 14, 2013
Started at 6 am by getting all printing machines warmed up and ready for printing. Getting all rolls of proofing film from editors and color corrector's to start printing. Some of the machines were semi-automatic so once film was in place it was easy to run three to four machines at once. prints were unloaded in the dark and sent off to processing were it would then come out tot he color corrector. Proofing prints were then cut in batches and given to other co-worked to enter color corrections and be given for either re-prints or to the art department for touch ups. Once everything was right the proofs went on to final inspect and film was cut into negatives and then sent off to the shipping department. Management was fun to work with. Co-workers were usually seasonal workers whom were trained and either worked part time or fulltime in the evenings. Hardest part of the job was learning the editing film job because the film has to be lines up correctly or it would affect everything after it. The enjoyable part would be leading the proofing team during the busiest part of the year.
Extremely nice place to work
Order Entry (Former Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IAOctober 22, 2014
Although it was seasonal, it was an excellent place to work.
Cons
Short term employment
fast pace
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IAApril 11, 2014
loved the people i worked with and the managers. Wish it was permanent instead of seasonal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Color Imaging. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3