Are keenly interested in working on these headline issues daily with leading corporations?
- anti-corruption developments
- cross-border banking regulations and M & A
- international trade compliance
- Intellectual Property issues
The Delegate Sales team at American Conference Institute has an immediate Full-Time opening for an ambitious, bi-lingual Mandarin-English speaker. …we are providing more Asian business conferences that attorneys and other corporate leaders need to respond to their challenges.
You will be responsible for generating Chinese-based sales from leads for legal conferences in Beijing and Shanghai. As a Delegates Sales Coordinator, you will work closely with our China Projects Executive and other lawyers.
- 120+ events on the fiscal production calendar
- Methodical 3-5 day training program for this salaried position
- Sales commissions pay monthly after first event month
- Monthly bonus pool & a number of monthly incentives
- Exhibits strong verbal & written skills daily with highly-placed corporate prospects
- Utilizes a large data base & has daily access to a sophisticated Marketing team
- Has high visibility and recognition with senior management
- Successful reps typically grow with ACI 20+ months
Successful & professional candidates for this position:
- Fluent in Mandarin and English with a strong written command of English
- Consistently display initiative, energy, and drive with Sales/Lead Generation ability
- Work on-site at our office in Chelsea
- Show regular prospecting & closing skills
- Convey strong interpersonal skills to clients
- Are proficient with the basic MS Suite of apps (Outlook, Excel, Word)
ACI offers very competitive benefits including Salary: 28K, Commission, Bonuses, Paid Vacation, Health Care and Employer Contribution IRA
Forward your resume + references in Word format. Business references required.
Visit American Conference Institute at www.americanconference.com
ACI is an equal opportunity employer
Hiring Organization: ACI