American Consultants Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Nice work environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Independence MoMarch 19, 2013
Serve as a key member of interdisciplinary health care team for a busy urgent care and primary office. Assist Physicians and RN team in ensuring patient care and smooth daily functioning of office.
Key Results:
•Consistently praised for efficient handling of administrative duties (e.g., answering phones, scheduling appointments, maintaining medical records, patient processing, billing and bookkeeping) that allowed
doctors and nursing staff to focus on the health concerns of their patients.
•Demonstrated proficiency in taking patient medical histories and vital signs, as well as in performing various tests (e.g., mono testing, strep testing, and hematology, urinalysis, cholesterol and glucose checks).
•Ensured the cleanliness, sanitation and maintenance of all facilities, exam rooms and equipment.
•Helped implement practice’s quality assurance and control program. Efforts ensured compliance with HIPAA, CLIA and OSHA regulations; improved patient care/satisfaction.
•Reacted calmly and effectively in emergency situations, and added the personal, caring touch that immediately put patients at ease.
A very professional company, quick and timely job placement.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 12, 2013
I have maintained a PRN status with this company since I graduated from Medical Assistant school. I was referred to them by Anthem College. They have been absolutely wonderful in meeting my needs and providing me with a lot of opportunities to build my resume and experience by placing me in a variety of practices and specialty clinics.
The Healthcare People
Specimen Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Uniondale, NYSeptember 15, 2014
Very caring and concerned individuals that take the time to listen and discuss your needs as far as job placements. Definitely would refer them to friends and family who are seeking employment in the healthcare field. They work closely with you to find a job that best suites your needs.
able to work in different fields of the medical community
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 10, 2012
Worked for a staffing agency they did keep me busy my favorite field was Orthopedics was able to remove cast take out sutures staples and take x-rays but I was looking for something more fulltime
Very warm and friendly place
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Shawnee Mission, KSJune 15, 2012
Meet and greeting patients, explaining what test that are being orderd. making sure that all specimens are collected correctly spun down and processed, paperwork is in order and correct. Giving great customer service and making my patients feel welcome and respected.
A growing experiance
Phlebotomist / Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 27, 2012
I worked with alot of different people. I learned to adapt to different work conditions. Gaining experiance in many medical feilds
Pros
experiance in a number of different medical offices
Cons
no permanent employment
Variety in Employment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 8, 2012
I enjoyed working on temporary assignments for American Consultants. It supplied variety in my employment as a medical assistant and training in a variety of aspects in the job.
this company is a joke
collections (Former Employee) –  kansas city, moFebruary 28, 2012
this comapny is a joke to work for..........they dont know what they are doing.........the cheat people out of money and dont pay overtoime
fun workplace, friendly environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 20, 2015
fun workplace, friendly environment, team work, enjoy working with everyone at the sit.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a

Want to know more about American Consultants?

Ask a question