HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT - PART TIME
Schedule: 25 hours per week (schedule to be discussed)
American Consumer Credit Counseling (ACCC), a non-profit consumer education, credit counseling and debt management company located in Newton, MA. Visit us on the web at www.consumercredit.com.
The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for the day to day administrative tasks related to the HR Department. The Assistant supports the HR Manager on any projects, responsibilities, etc. This is an entry level position and we are looking for someone who is passionate about starting or continuing a career in Human Resources!
-Providing recruitment support, including posting jobs, scheduling interviews,checking references, etc.
-Take a lead role in ACCC's Wellness Initiative Program (e.g. organizing events, researching information, coordinating employee communication)
-Coordinate the on-boarding process for new employees, creating new hire packets and organizing new hire setup
-Coordinate and assist with planning all other employee-related activities & recognition programs
-Maintains in-depth, accurate and current working knowledge of all relevant internal and external policies & procedures and acts as an employee resource
-Assist with all reporting & documentation, filing, etc.
-Other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- At least one year of HR experience or working HR knowledge required
The successful candidate for this position MUST:
- Possess the drive to have a career in Human Resources
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrate solid time management;
- Have a strong focus on detail;
- Possess a sense of urgency in resolving customer concerns;
- Possess accurate and timely follow-through skills;
- Be proficient with MS Office;
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful call center environment.
HOURS: 25 hours per week (schedule to be discussed)
PART TIME BENEFITS INCLUDE: Holiday, Vacation & Personal Paid Time Off; 401K Company match and more!
PLEASE READ APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
If you'd like to join a dynamic team, please apply online here: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=5647931
*(You MUST apply online; please do not email resumes)*
ACCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.