American Cybersystems

American Cybersystems Employee Reviews

Pleasure to work and learn on site at client Bank of New York Mellon
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 31, 2015
While on assignment at client Bank of New York Mellon for American Cyber Systems, it was a pleasure working on site with the client. Good work ethic and learning experience. Can not say the same for American Cyber Systems.
Productive Work place
Contractor for Sprint - Logistics Specialist (Former Employee), Saint John IN.February 20, 2015
Productive Workplace. Worked will with management, co-worker and customers. Process customers request for materials. Worked with vendors to ensure on time delivery
Perfect job
Java Developer (Current Employee), Duluth, GAJanuary 30, 2015
The job I learn a lot in it
Best environment, employees, and projectv
Temp agency
Executive Assistant/Operations Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 27, 2014
IT is a temp agency, they hire you out, it is what you make of it
Very Supporting Contracting Agency
Content Specialist (Current Employee), Overland Park, KS - Sprint CampusOctober 24, 2014
Pros: i like the hands-off approach yet available.
Cons: benefits are somewhat pricey.
American Cybersystems is a little hands off and doesn't communicate with me often. If and when issues arise though, they have been very quick to communicate and help resolve any problem.
American CyberSystems - Deluth, GA
Asset Management Administrator (Current Employee), BGE - BaltimoreSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: flex-time; independently select, judge and interpret data to verify factors relative to integrity, completeness and accuracy.
Cons: sole contract of american cybersystems, no more availabilities in the baltimore area.
American CyberSystems provided a contractual opportunity at BGE that afforded the expansion of my skillset and knowledge base. I was able to self-start and prioritize the organization of my duties and responsibilites to the point where I actually wrote job aides and trained regular and contracutal employees. My co-workers were very helpful and assisted in clarification of details when necessary and were also very receptive to my suggestions, processes and techniques.

I love the flex-time and independent work culture. The hardest part is saying goodbye due to the budgetary constraints realized by BGE during this year's multiple emergency weather events.

My hiring manager and trainer (40 years with the company) are very pleased with my skills, abilities, interpersonal, and customer relation interactions.
ok
Supply Chain Support Specialist (Former Employee), Henderson, COSeptember 3, 2014
ok place to work but as a contractor there was no job security
Productive workplace
Contract Laboratory Assistant II (Former Employee), Newport News, VAAugust 12, 2014
An overall day consisted of tending to patients, drawing blood, conducting drug screens, and the input of information.
Nice Company
Mortgage Loan Processor (Current Employee), Irving, TXOctober 29, 2013
Like the hours that I work. The job I have been placed at is a good company. My co-workers are great.
I am currently working at a company through Amercian Cybersystems
Administrative Support (Current Employee), Northrop Grumman, Carson CADecember 31, 2012
Working with management here at Northrop Grumman has been a great experience. I have learned alot in the past 2 1/2 yrs. I have been given an opportunity to learn something new on a daily basis
I am currently working at a company through Amercian Cybersystems
Very helpful contracting company.
Marketing Product Manager (Former Employee), Warren NJFebruary 28, 2012
They are a contracting company. The person I delt with was extremely helpful and explained everything thouroughly to me.

American Cybersystems Salaries