Job Description: Senior Force.com Developer
The Senior Force.com Developer's primary responsibility is to analyze, design, implement and test customized software applications using languages such as Java/.NET, Salesforce's Apex and VisualForce, and ExactTarget's AMPScript languages. The Senior Developer will have a strong knowledge of software architecture and design and have experience working to develop business critical applications. The position will work independently or as part of a group to develop solutions based on project.
About American Data Company
American Data Company is a business consulting and technology services firm that helps clients to succeed with Cloud Computing technologies. Founded in 2003, we assist clients from high-growth to the Fortune 500 with strategy, implementation, and training to leverage leading technologies such as Salesforce.com and ExactTarget.
This is just one example of the award winning work our team has delivered: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJpFWOtXWc4
Our team has established an energetic corporate culture and we offer generous benefits including:
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Retirement with company matching
- Subsidized gym membership
- Paid vacation
- The ability to do occasional remote work
- The opportunity to join a growing company at the ground floor
- Company sponsored education
- Design software solutions under the review of a Principal Architect and development team
- Produce and iterate on software design documents
- Develop and perform unit testing of code components or entire applications
- Maintain a base of versioned code
- Collaborate with the broader software development team
- Participate in code review with members of the development team
- Participate in joint development efforts with the greater development team
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 2-4+ years experience programming in .NET or J2EE (including working with SQL database access, service oriented architecture, and web services).
- 2+ years Force.com development - Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOAP & Metadata APIs, SOQL
- Software development fundamentals such as knowledge of data structures, object oriented programming, relational database design, and design patterns
- Experience developing software in a team environment
- Keen attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from an operational and technical perspective
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Continuous appetite and ability to quickly learn
- Organized and results-oriented
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Must have good inter-personal skills and be able to mentor & motivate team members
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues as required
- Certified Force.com Developer or other Salesforce.com certifications
- Experience administering and/or developing with ExactTarget
- ExactTarget developer toolkit - AMPScript, Web Services APIs, Data Extensions, Programs
- Web Development Experience
The Accounting Manager will work from American Data Company's headquarters in Santa Monica, California.
Hours per Week:
It is anticipated that the Senior Force.com Developer will work approximately 40 hours per week with some increases in workload as necessary to accommodate project time-lines.
Indeed - 20 months ago