American Eagle Airlines Employee Reviews

airlines
Operations Agent (Former Employee) –  DFW Airport, TXJuly 19, 2017
If you like to work a lot of hours, this is the best place to be. Pay is good, holidays and sick time is nice, but you rarely get holidays off unless you've been there for 30+ years.
Fast paced and fun atmosphere
Flight attendant (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJune 28, 2017
As a flight attendant, I had the opportunity to travel the world, and I met a lot of interesting people. The hardest part of the job was getting to the airport at 4 am. The best part was meeting so many people.
Pros
Traveled the world
Cons
Many hours sitting on the tarmac.
Just not the job for me
General Manager (GM) (Current Employee) –  GCKMay 23, 2017
Great place to work lots of job opportunities. Some great instructors and training facilities. Depending on your location benifits can be great.

Thanks
Great place to work for
Executive Assistant to the VP of Flight Operations (Former Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TXMay 16, 2017
Great Company to work for , great benefits, management had an open door policywhich was great for such a big company and all they had to deal with.Loved working for this company
Much work for low pay
Baggage Expediter/Operations Agent (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCMay 15, 2017
Hard work is not rewarded, however overtime is a great possibility. If you just want to work your life away and earn money with no time to spend it, apply today!
Pros
Flight benefits (standby)
Cons
Everything else
fun
Supervisor / Lead Agent (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 11, 2017
airlines are a very fun and physical place to work at with lots of boneses and you can fly where ever you like to go and you can work in any state that you what to work at
daily work
Fleet Serviced Agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARMay 3, 2017
Working at American Airlines was great.
Management was also great. The best part about working for an airlines is cheap airfare. But work hours are not consistence because of delayed and the work environment are rough. An agent must able to handle outside conditions. I've work in an 100+ degree and below freezing weathers before.
Pros
cheap airfare
Cons
work conditions.
It's Good
Ramp Acting manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 2, 2017
It's not bad but not great either. Low payment due to union contract and company . Manangement has there hands tied a lot so they can't do much or help much . But overall very flexible I would recommend as a stepping stone but not a career .
Awesome Company
Station Agent (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAMarch 30, 2017
American Airlines is a great company to work for. I met so many people and my co worker became life long friends. I learned so much while working for this company and have a better understanding of traveling and customer service. Its a great job to have if you like to travel.
Supper good flight benefits
Station Agent (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI 53207March 18, 2017
The managers needs more training on how treat people better and honestly appreciate the work and the effort they put on getting those planes out on time .
Pros
great flight benefits
Cons
Bad managers
Towing planes, loading bags
Station Agent (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 22, 2017
Not a bad part time gig. You are part of the American Airlines family and you do get flight benefits. The pay isn't great, but its a fun job if you're in school or work another job.
Great Airline
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 13, 2017
I enjoyed working for American Eagle before I had to leave because of my son being born. Its the job that I miss the most. Staff made experience worth wild.
Great Company
Senior AOG Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 23, 2016
Loved working in such a fulfilling and exciting environment that was constantly changing. Each day consisted of working with MOC, Maintenance Operation Control, parts department employees and multiple vendors in order to provide to proper parts and tooling maintenance needed to repair the aircraft.
Management and my co-workers throughout the company were always professional and a joy to work with. The hardest part of the job was actually the most enjoyable to me. More often than not, it was a very high paced environment that insisted good multitasking skills, communication, and decision making.
Great job
Passenger Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 11, 2016
Very fun job, but management made it harder, they didn't promote a team environment. Was always working short handed, people didn't want to help each other out.
Good as a stepping stone
Customer Service Agent/Lead/Planner (Former Employee) –  DFW Airport, TXNovember 16, 2016
Good as a stepping stone into the company but not as a long term career. They hardly ever increase your pay and the maximum pay per hour is a joke.
Great Benefits
Station Agent (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 30, 2016
The benefits are almost worth the abuse received daily by management. In the time I was there 2 managers were fired. It was a great work out.
Benefits
Great company
Flight attendant (Current Employee) –  Chicago ohareOctober 17, 2016
I enjoy working at American eagle airlines .Ive learned a lot over the years .As a flight attendant we learn multiple tasks in one .This job taught me how to be confident ,reliable,self confident ,work under pressure,handle any situation .The airline industry it's all based on customer service and how to serve and satisfy the community.
Pros
Hotels, free Food and flying benefits
Cons
Healthcare, a lot of days off, very flexible
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 14, 2016
Great place to work if you enjoy working with children. Never a boring day wih the children. No summers, and no overtime.
friendly co-workers and management flexible hours low starting wage
Gate Agent (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MI 49512September 21, 2016
American Eagle was a friendly environment towork in, the flexible hours and discount flights were a real plus. Hourly wage was pretty low but overall fun easy place to work. It did get pretty cold on the runaway during winter.
Pros
Discount flights, flexible hours, friendly people
Cons
Low hourly wage
what I learned
Ramp Operation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 9, 2016
thru the years a did learn how to respect, communicate and get the best out of my employees even on the not so good days for them
Pros
giving away gift cards
Cons
not enough time for lunch sometimes