American Eagle Federal Credit Union

American Eagle Federal Credit Union Employer Reviews

Bad place to work
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee), East Hartford, CTAugust 13, 2013
American Eagle Federal Credit Union (AEFCU) has become one of the worst companies I have ever worked for. They have new management now that doesn’t care about their employees. Their HR department is extremely weak and has no power to make decisions. I was there for 25 years and had to leave because of their new management and how they treat employees.
Productive place, good place to work
Member Account Representative (Former Employee), East hartford, ctSeptember 24, 2012
Pros: yearly company events
Helping members with concerns and questions regarding there accounts. Most enjoyable part of the job was satisfying or answering all the members questions and concerns and in a respectable and timely manner.
One of The Worst Companies I've Worked For
Member Account Representative (Former Employee), East Hartford, CTJanuary 8, 2012
Pros: good health benefits, and great paid time off (4 1/2 weeks)
Cons: everything else
American Eagle Federal Credit Union (AEFCU) is one of the worst companies I have ever worked for. They should learn that happy employees make happy customers. They treat their employees like they don't matter, especially the branch employees. Branch employees are the face of the credit union and deserve more credit than they get from upper management. – more... In a small company, advancement is hard, but with this company when there is an opening, they don't like to advance current employees, they like to hire from the outside. This Credit Unions values are not one of a Credit Union, but more of a bank. All they care about is profit. But aren't credit unions considered to be non profit? They hire managers that bully the staff (I have been one of those staff members that was bullied) and when confronting HR about it, nothing was done. I wasn't the only one that brought it to the company's attention. And to this day, that one particular manager is still working there. Overall, not a very professional company, and one of the worst companies I have ever worked for. When people used to ask me to send their resume along, I would try and convince them not to apply. – less