American Enterprise Institute Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Internship
Intern (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 23, 2017
Great internship experience and interesting subjects. The work given to interns could be more relevant and more responsibility would have been appreciated.
Communication with customer is important
Building Block Associate - Part time(Remotely) (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 11, 2016
I meet interesting customers every day. Most of my daily job is taking care of the coming customers. Sometimes I also need to give out investment suggestion.
Great place to work.
Executive Chef de Cuisine (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 29, 2015
My typical day at work involves a lot of team work and I have trained so many people who worked with me to make all of our jobs run smoothly. This position not about one person its about team effort the hardest part f the job is when people do not want to work or come to work, then I have to step up and work that much harder; but that can also make my part of the job enjoyable because it keeps me on my toes and my staff knows that everyone must pull together to make things work properly.
Pros
Health care and retirement.
Cons
Sometimes very late hours.
Outstanding
Research and Data Analyst Intern (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 16, 2015
AEI is a very resourceful organization. Interns can learn much from there. My technical and data analysis skills have been enhanced, and my research and communication skills got improved as well.