American Express Employee Review

View all American Express reviews

Review
Collector (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 1, 2014
American Express is the highest rated credit card company in customer service for a very good reason, they provide excellent customer service. As a person who believes this to be the number one priority of any company, I appreciated this culture. I worked the "currents" department so it was my responsibility to contact our card members that were reaching a higher balance but were not past due on their accounts. As you can imagine so of these card members did not appreciate my call but management at American Express gave me all the tools I needed to handle their concerns.
Pros
Pay, Benefits, Flex Schedule
Cons
Stantionary, Min Challenge

Other American Express Employee Reviews

Fast Pace Work Inviroment
Merchant Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WIFebruary 18, 2018
With this job you were on the phone with new business owners creating merchant accounts so they can accept American Express cards from their customers.
Great work life balance and offers employees the opportunity to gain various business experience
Senior Analyst, Risk Management (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 18, 2018
American Express is great place to work. It offers a great work life balance for all employees. The culture is supportive and collaborative. There are a lot of opportunities to work in various business units and get different experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Express. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2