About Our Company
AFP is an exciting start-up based locally in Atlanta that manufactures and distributes earth-friendly food packaging and other types packaging to many industries. We are seeking motivated and experienced sales professionals who thrive in a performance-based environment. This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a startup and maximize your sales potential. We offer very flexible scheduling and a great working environment. Representatives will receive ongoing training to maximize their potential within our company.
The ideal candidate is a goal-oriented and proven sales professional who consistently exceeds quota and can sell effectively over the phone and through email. This unique position requires great communication skills and selling our products over the phone. You will be selling to restaurant managers, chefs, executives and other key members of foodservice organizations. Confidence in yourself and the product is a must.
If you thrive on the thrill of overcoming objections and closing business over the phone, this is the right job for you. This position offers great earning potential with uncapped commission in a fun and exciting environment. We offer a deep list of qualified leads to ensure our sales team has the best resources available to ensure their success.
- Execute high volume quality cold calls to secure new accounts.
- Grow client base using advanced selling techniques.
- Provide top-notch customer service and uncover sales opportunities to existing client base.
- Reach personal and team performance goals on a consistent basis.
- Regularly follow-up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and generate long-term business relationships.
- Document all activities in a CRM system.
- Minimum of 2 years of selling experience.
- 1 year of cold-calling in telesales, telemarketing or credit collections preferred.
- Experience in selling B2B highly preferred.
- History of successful sales to the foodservice industry a plus.
- Experience working in the restaurant industry is a plus.
- Consistent positive attitude and a strong desire to attain top results.
- Self-motivated individual with a strong desire to succeed.
- Demonstrate a high level of professional communication skills via phone and email.
- Ability to influence and sell to all levels of a company's organization.
- Ability to learn new industries and products a must.
- Experience with CRM software is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and other Microsoft Office software.
Learn more about us with these videos: (Copy and paste into your browser.)
AFP Corp is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons in all job classifications in recruitment, selection and promotion without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, pregnancy status, genetic information, disability, and/or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.