American Financial Network, Inc. is one of the fastest growing mortgage bankers in the United States. Built on core values, streamlined operations and an approach to customer service founded on exceeding expectations, it’s no wonder why more and more industry professionals are choosing to partner with AFN.
Corporately located in Chino Hills, California, AFN currently operates over 40 branch locations extending across the United States and is adding additional locations on a monthly basis. The staff at AFN is committed to helping our partners identify specific industry challenges and implement strategies to overcome them.
We’re changing lives one transaction at a time. If you share in our vision for growth through unparalleled service and support, then we need to talk. Let’s grow together.
We are currently seeking Branch Managers for the Phoenix Arizona Metro Area.
You will successfully manage a branch staff in all aspects of the loan application process from origination to closing. You will solicit new business and develop and retain relationships with Realtors, Homer Builders, affinity partners, and customer referrals. We are looking for the following skill set:
- Uphold the highest levels of integrity with honesty in all actions and behaviors.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated with demonstrated team leadership and management skills.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of recent mortgage banking/retail branch experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of management experience within the mortgage industry.
- Extensive knowledge of current mortgage loan regulatory requirements, guidelines, and residential loan products.
- Proven track record in meeting sales quotas in the mortgage environment.
- Establishes and controls branch budget, production and income goals within the company’s guidelines.
- Verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite Current NMLS license required.
- Knowledge of Encompass ® is preferred.
- Experience with FHA, VA, conventional, and jumbo loans.
- Must have the ability to recruit licensed loan officers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
Refer to http://www.nmlsconsumer.org and input NMLS # 237341 to see where American Financial Network, Inc. is a licensed lender. In all states, the principal licensed office of American Financial Network, Inc. is 3110 Chino Ave #290, Chino Hills, CA 91709; Phone: (909) 606-3905. The content in this advertisement is for informational purposes only.
© Copyright 2013 American Financial Networks, Inc- All Rights Reserved -