American First Finance Employee Reviews

Great place to work. Great Benefits, Employees, and Management.
Operations Admin Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 24, 2017
Great company to work for. I look forward to reporting to work every morning. "Servant Leadership" is what comes to mind when I think about the management. By far the best company I've ever worked for.
Pros
Great benefits, Great culture, Onsite Gym, Onsite Cafeteria
Great Culture, Great Leaders and Super Growth
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 20, 2017
This is a great place to work - it is fast paced and ever changing - the growth is tremendous. The culture is great, open and honest and we get to dress casual - all the time!
Great Place to Grow a Career
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 18, 2017
Best healthcare benefits premiums and compensation package I've ever seen at any call center. The office is in a great location and employees have access to a gym and lounge right on site. Plenty of opportunity for growth in the company.
Pros
Healthcare benefits premiums are low, flexible working hours, opportunity for advancement, fun and positive environment
Cons
None: AFF has made me fully content in my career
asddvadvgcfgve
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 5, 2016
Great place to work. Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow on the job. The management cares greatly about the quality of the job as well as the work life of the employees
Unprofessional
Underwriter / Dealer Supposrt (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 10, 2016
The work place is very unprofessional and unorganized. The one week training class for this job was pointless because none of it made any since. You would really be learning as you go once you get on the floor. However, I did love the job that I was doing once I learned the business. The management team was very unpleasant, dishonest, and made differences based off your gender identity. The team I worked on was very close knit because we all started together and helped train each other. The hardest part of the job was getting help from management and the most enjoyable part of the job was learning how to be a underwriter and having a great team to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American First Finance. Our community is ready to answer.

American First Finance Reviews by Location