American Greetings Employee Review

View all American Greetings reviews

Overworked, Underappreciated
Area Supervisor (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 9, 2014
The company is newly privatized and has cut a lot of benefits, bonuses, and pay. Headquarters is based in Ohio and there is no appreciation for field sales positions. This company does a horrific job of taking care of the people that take care of them.

Other American Greetings Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Manual order filler (Former Employee) –  Osceola, ARNovember 21, 2017
I really enjoyed my time at American Greetings. AG was a great place to work and also gives their employees the opportunity for advancement regarding wage as well as positions throughout their company.
Fun and friendly
part time merchandiser (Former Employee) –  OhioNovember 21, 2017
With American Greetings you were left to do what you could as you could. You were given how many hours you were to work at the given stores you were assigned per week and it was up to you to make sure they were done. I was given eight stores to service. There were weeks when I would do only four stores, and others when I would do all eight. Just depends on what was on the agenda. You would go into a store, fill the cards, zone the cards and make it look nice and neat
Pros
self paced
Cons
not a full time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Greetings. Our community is ready to answer.