AMERICAN HEALTH CARE

AMERICAN HEALTH CARE Employer Reviews

Great Workplace
Intern (Former Employee), Rocklin, CAJuly 4, 2014
Enjoyed my entire experience with AHC. Complete transparency from top to bottom. Every relationship I made was a good one.
good place to work family like atomosphere
Central Processing Technician (instrument Tech) (Current Employee), Madison Heights, MIJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: co-workers care about you free breakfast lovely doctors
Cons: unpredictable hours
i love working for this company nothing to really complain about. there is nothing really hard about working here. co-workers are enjoyable management is great. working in sterile processing you learn new things everyday.
A pharmacy benefits management (PBM) company with nationwide client base, good compensation package, and very welcoming atmosphere.
Technical Writer & Editor; Company Trainer (Former Employee), 2217 Plaza Dr., Suite 100, Rocklin, CASeptember 26, 2013
Pros: welcoming, close-knit company, great compensation package, calm & productive atmosphere, lots of opportunity for advancement.
Cons: overwhelming amount of work.
- Was hired by AHC through a temp agency. Though I had no experience working in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industries, I was hired based on the quality work and reliability I'd demonstrated in my previous positions.
- Most of my day was spent in a cubicle at my computer surrounded by the happy, productive ladies and gents within my department – more... and my supervisor, all of whom were always available if I needed any help or advice.
- My direct supervisor, though quite busy herself, was always available for me, fair, a good communicator, and very responsive to any needs or concerns I had.
- The most difficult aspect of the job for me was the responsibilities that kept being subtly added to my workload. I ended up feeling like I was expected to complete the amount of work appropriate for about 3 people, which started out an exhilarating challenge, but soon became discouraging.
- The most enjoyable aspects of the job were: 1) being around my co-workers and supervisor, who were amazing about celebrating everyone's birthday, and extremely friendly and helpful, 2) learning a ton of new skills (which ultimately make you more employable overall), and 3) knowing that advancement in the company depended solely on my own enthusiasm and hard work.

(P.S. When my grandmother passed away, my supervisor instantly gave me some time off to be with my family, and when I got back, my dept had chipped in to get me a bouquet of flowers and a sympathy card. Also, when I was dealing with a health issue, my supervisor and the head of HR were willing to work with me to adjust my schedule a bit because they valued my work.) – less
Easy job, only was there for a month but I really enjoyed it.
Temporary (Former Employee), Rocklin, CAJune 23, 2013
I learned how to be more efficient with improvising and working with technology.
helping people
Manager Marketing Rep (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 17, 2012
Pros: good benfits for workers
Cons: not enough time with company
good people to work for , great place good locations, helping people get benfits needed for themselves and their family.
Learn as you go work environment with little support
BENEFIT INTEGRATION MANAGER (Former Employee), Rocklin, CANovember 19, 2012
Pros: free lunches, free breakfast on fridays
Cons: no training, hostile work environment
This company encouraged an on the go training environment. Everything you learned you had to pick up and learn as you go. There were no training courses, manuals, or policy and procedural materials to rely on and the co-workers and supervisor were not helpful in assisting with questions. If you are interested in a learn as you go training environment – more... where you get little assistance with systems and business operations this is the company for you. – less