American Health Network, Inc

American Health Network, Inc Employee Reviews

AHN is very patient and staff friendly.
CMA, Lead Lab Tech, Compliance Officer (Current Employee), Greenfield, INJune 8, 2015
AHN is leading in healthcare and a great place to work. Patients dont have to wait long and get excellent care. They have over 15 drs that cover everything from head to toe, in addition to full service lab and xray.
good patient flow with patient care top priority
Staff Technologist (Former Employee), indianaMay 19, 2015
Pros: 401 k matched and occasional free lunches
Cons: workers being spread too thin
good patient flow with patient care at top priority opportunity to learn different modalities co-workers are like family with changing health care values, sometimes workflow is difficult to handle. I love my patients, taking care to give them the best care I am capable of
Productive and caring work place
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Avon, INMay 19, 2015
Pros: free lunches, friendly people
Cons: mainly female co-workers, too much estrogen
A typical day at work was always productive. I got to work with great people that cared how I was feeling. Getting to know the patients was my favorite part of the day. Management was always on top of things no matter how hectic and understaffed we were. The hardest part of the job was staying out of the drama. My co-workers were always gossiping.
Productive work place, great people to work with
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Bexley, OHMay 19, 2015
Pros: Easy going
Cons: small break room
Very friendly, and helpful. I always loved working with the physicians they kept it fun! The office manager was very thoughtful and always was involved with the staff. The Christmas Parties were always a blast. Loved working with this company. The hardest part of the job was trying to stay ahead of the work flow.
File Clerk
Medical Records File Clerk (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 1, 2015
Good place to work with smart and friendly coworkers and management. Supervisors were clear on expectations and lab technicians were always willing to help with any questions.
Very warm and inviting place. Everyone worked together for a common purpose
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Fishers, INMarch 16, 2015
Pros: free lunches majority of the time.
Cons: interruptions on breaks and a lot of gossip
A typical day was always busy, but long visit times with providers that extended time. If time overlapped, patients were upset with you and then your work day was extended too. There was no boundaries with the patients as far as how they treated the staff, abuse of the schedule, medications, and walking in after business hours. Management was very understanding and sometimes too much with certain situations.
g
NextGen EHR Intern (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 16, 2015
I did 6 months internship as NextGen EMR support intern at American Health Network, Indiana where I got to learn more about EHR, Meaningful use and several others domains in healthcare Industry.
Work Review
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 2, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: management
The day would start by checking in a patient. Getting there vitals, refilling medication, prepping some of them for minor surgeries. And sending any referrals that maybe needed.
Great Co-Workers
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee), New Albany, INMarch 1, 2015
very busy a lot of patients each day.
I have learned how to handle different patient situations and how to properly talk to patients.
Co-Workers very nice, easy to talk to, very helpful.
hardest part of job is a lot of 12 hour shifts, continuously changing schedule, unable to have a home life.
Most enjoyable part of my job is being able to help patients feel at ease.
Was ok
Front Office Receptionist (Former Employee), Fishers, INFebruary 23, 2015
The manager sometimes was short or acted as if I was an idiot for asking questions but that was years ago and not sure shes still there.
Great place to work!
RN Health Coach (Former Employee), franklin indianaNovember 30, 2014
Pros: managable case loads
fdilskejf dksaofiujdlsak kdlkjflkdaj;lfds kdidkdkdk dkjjaflkjngklreagipr kdfjdlskjfldksajfdlskajfdlksa fkdsjalkfjd dksfjakdls fdjkfj fjkd dksajfdlskjfdlsakjflakjfdlksjfdlksjfdlsakfjdlkfjdlksfjdlkfjdslkfjdlkffjdsofiejjwpoifjewoifje'waopfjewa'fj'eajfd;sfjdlxkjfclxkcjlkds
My Work day
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Muncie, INNovember 20, 2014
I work Monday and Tuesday from 7am to 4pm. Love my job due to the patients my co-workers are great also. I have a wonderful supervisor who is always ready to jump in and help us when needed.
Medical Administrative Assistant
Medical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New Albany, INNovember 11, 2014
Pros: there are none
Cons: too many to list here
This company is not employee friendly and many of the promises that they came to us as employees with turned out to be falsehoods .
They clearly do not care for the employees and that was made abundantly clear over and over.Their thought is that they will be self owned and not hospital owned ,but in the process , the amount of money needed to accomplish this is an extreme amount and to compensate for that the hourly employees are suffering .I did not receive approiate pay for work and although we were promised to have ability to get reimbursed for education,when I checked into this , they would not help with further education.These and other issues are underhanded and very disheartening.
Phlebotomy Intern (Former Employee), Muncie, INSeptember 17, 2014
Management and coworkers are friendly and will work around any conflict going on in your life.
Hard working enviroment but no career advancement
Certified Phlebotomy Technician (Former Employee), Mansfield, OHSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: drug reps brought lunch on fridays
Cons: bad communication breakdown between chain of command when a problem arose.
it was good fast paced work which I enjoy. They where not good at giving reviews job advancements or raises. I was there for two and a half years and the last year I was there I was managing the lab. I was responsible for EKG;s and Chest x-rays. all patient paperwork and files input into the computer system. Most of the co-workers where ok to work with.
Productive, Cheerful, Respectful place to work.
Primary Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Plainfield, INAugust 22, 2014
Pros: busy yet relaxing place to work, excellent staff, close to home
Busy, Very interesting every day, Learned so much, All my skills grew during this time, very good staff, great management. Loved the patients.
Family Practice
Practice Manager (Current Employee), Avon, INAugust 14, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Busy family practice - 5 physicians and 15 employees
Learned how to juggle many job duties and NextGen EMR system
Overall work day
8 Week Externship (Former Employee), Wabash, INJune 24, 2014
The job of a CNA is hard sometimes, especially when you work alone most days, but being able to help people that cant help themselves is the best job anyone could ask for. Sometimes you are stuck working a double shift three days in a row, but in the end its worth it.
Ok place to work
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Lafayette, INJune 10, 2014
Supervisors and management are not consistent in rules and regulations
Doctors office
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Loudonville, OHJune 6, 2014
Pros: learning what i went to school for. i loved the patients
Cons: nothing really
I went to Medical Assisting school and done my internship there. After graduation from Medical assisting I was hired into the office .
I answered phones ,roomed patients, took vitals.

I liked this job very much. There was no downfall with my job. I was let go due to my lack of credentials.

1 2 3

About American Health Network, Inc

American Health Network was founded in 1994 by a group of physicians seeking a better method of delivering quality health care. – Read more

American Health Network, Inc Salaries