american healthcare services Employee Reviews

N/a
Recruiting Manager/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJanuary 24, 2014
Busy great place to work in. Work nationally with clients and staff from headqueartes in Troy, MI.
Low paying career but highly rewarding
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mount Airy, NCMarch 11, 2013
This job is a very demanding job, it can take alot out of you mentally, but the reward is great. I dont sit at all for 5 hours straight. I stay busy busy busy! I clean cook, bath, make sure they have their medicine and run errands. I am mostly on my own which I like alot. I dont have to work much with alot of other people. The hardest part of this job is getting too close to someone and each day when you walk into the door you dont know if they will be there anymore. You can get very attached to your patients and I am very soft hearted so this is hard for me sometimes. The most enjoyable part of my day is walking out the door knowing that I have done something that has made a difference in someone life and for that moment in my life I was appreciated!
Pros
pick your own hours most of the time, weekends off, christmas bonus, being able to get off when you need to
Cons
forgetful boss, top pay is 8.50, no benefits, no breaks or lunch, patients die, no promise of job from day to day
travel nurse
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJune 17, 2012
GREAT company, never had any problems. only 1 star for job/security because, well, it is a contract, not a permanent position :)
Pros
great place to work for, company stays in contact, no issues with pay benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at american healthcare services. Our community is ready to answer.

american healthcare services Reviews by Location