American Heritage Federal Credit Union

American Heritage Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Chief Marketing Officer (Current Employee), PhildadelphiaApril 25, 2015
Pros: One-team culture, family friendly, caring, supportive.
Cons: Fast paced, must take personal responsibility for growth.
Wonderful family atmosphere with a tremendous one-team culture.

Typical days are focused on our members experience.
You learn something new everyday!
Great place to work!!!!!!
Member Service Representative (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: excellent management
Well paid positions with quick career advancement! Management makes the job fun and they appreciate their employees.
nice work environment.
Teller (Current Employee), PhiladelphiaNovember 18, 2014
Pros: free lunches sometimes, bonuses
Cons: have to work saturdays at a different branch
i love this place. the pay is great for me for now and the hours are way better than the retail hours i used to work before
Great Company
Call Center Representative/Bank Teller (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 10, 2014
GAP is a great company to work for. The employees and customers were fun to work with.
They enjoy keeping people together as a family
Information Systems Help Desk Technician (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 5, 2014
Pros: employee appreciation day
They enjoy keeping everyone together as a family but their are high demands of service to their members and senior management that make working there frustrating and sometimes difficult.
They offered a lot special activites for the employees.
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 1, 2014
Pros: dress down fridays and free lunch several times of the year.
Cons: long hours
A typical day at work would be making sure we were staffed efficiently, to service the members. What I learned from American Heritage as a manager is that every employee is different and needs to be treated differently. In the office I work in most of my co-workers are professional, then there are some that are not as professional as I think they should be.
The hardest part of the job is trying to not have member's wait too long to be serviced.
The most enjoyable part of the job is servicing and educating members.
Productive staff
Quality Control Representative – Audit (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 1, 2013
Pros: family oriented
Cons: commute
American Heritage Federal Credit Union has a nice family friendly atmosphere.
Member Service Representative
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), East Norriton, PASeptember 10, 2013
While working as a service representative, my responsibilities included servicing credit union members with friendly and quality service. I helped new and existing client’s open and close member’s accounts, and strived to reach my individual sales goal. In addition, I completed daily duties that included daily cash handling, settling the cash draw at the end of every working day, and extensive data entry.
Productive Workplace Based on Values
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 28, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: management micromanages too much
Always something to do, new events and promotions are constantly being created. Management throws employee appreciation days once a year and an employee appreciation dinner.
It was productive and fun. They have alot of cool events
account services Scanner (Current Employee), philadelphia,paAugust 8, 2013
A typical day at work consisted of processing the daily reports and entering membership data and forms into the company computer data base. Then checking to veritify that the information was entered correctly.

I learned that it takes alot of different processes and procedures indorder to run a credit union.

My co workers for the most part were very friendly.

The hardest part of the job would be trying to participate in all of the fun activities the company has to offer.

The most enjoyable part of the job was that it was a fun enviormrnt to work they were constantly offering programs such as smoking sucession and other health benefical programs to help employees maintain good health.
Teller (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 16, 2012
A typical work day consist of answering many incoming calls, referring company beneifits and cross selling, training new employees. Addiontal teller work on various days out the week.
productive
Member Service Representative (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 24, 2012
fast paced day, co workers easy to get alone with, enjoyable job

American Heritage Federal Credit Union Salaries

$12.00 per hour
Network Administrator
$45,000 per year

American Heritage Federal Credit Union Photos

American Heritage FCU Headquarters, located at 2060 Red Lion Road in Northeast Philadelphia.