American Hole 'n One Employee Reviews

Terrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAMay 13, 2016
This was the absolute worst place i have ever worked. They do not care about training you properly nor do they care about teaching you what you might be doing wrong. They go through employees like my child goes through diapers. The management is unprofessional and never helps with anything when you need it. There is an enormous amount of drama in this work place. Everyone talks about everyone behind their backs. The CEO is mean and a terrible person in general to work for. Several people left this job while I was working here because of how poorly they were treated.
Hole in One
Administrative Assitant (Former Employee) –  Buford, GANovember 20, 2015
This company is one of a kind and an enjoyable place to work. Management was amazing and a pleasure to work under I really enjoyed being apart of the company and the culture associated with work the organization.
Pros
Benefits, Esthetics, Culture, Management
Life at American Hole 'N One
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  Buford, GAMarch 25, 2013
I am glad to be a part of a trending business involving golf, sports marketing insurance. I work with great people who act more as a family than mere co-workers.
Pros
insurance, vacation
Cons
odd hours
Bad management
CSR/Backup receptionist (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAJanuary 22, 2013
Management puts all their work on everyone else. Does not take employee's family emergencies into consideration. Some team members do not pull their own weight.
Pros
good pay.
Cons
poor management. no raise.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Hole 'n One. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6