We need a sales superstar! A real deal negotiator. Someone who can turn a potential lead into a sign-on-the-dotted-line customer. That’s the kind of Account Executive we’re looking for at American Home Shield. You’ll ignite your career’s pilot light and put your passion for sales on the front burner. Take charge of a sales territory and get results, all from the comforts of your home.
Here, you’re sure to meet challenges. Protecting homes is a big responsibility, but it comes with big rewards like working virtually and the potential to earn six figures. At American Home Shield, you can create the sparks of opportunity… then help fix them. Start controlling your career. Apply now.
- Facilitates sales of home warranties and other products and services in assigned territory
to meet production budget
- Forecasts sales of home warranty products and services within assigned territory
- Determines account/new user targets and leverages approved internal assets in account procurement.
- Assists in sales plan implementations within designated accounts for organic growth.
- Assists with major account presentations, negotiations, and ongoing partnership requirements.
- Implements all required initiatives within defined parameters.
- Assists in service issue resolution and needed communication.
- ServiceMaster Commitment
- Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
- Results Orientations/Sense of Urgency
- Change Mastery
- Relationship Building/Sensitivity
- Integrity/High Standards
- Sales Mind Set/Selling Skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree 3+ years of related sales experience required, or an equivalent
combination of education and experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of the real estate and home warranty fields
- Oral and written communication skills, including public speaking
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Problem solving and decision making
- Organization and time Management
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.