Description: This project is to convert an existing desktop Windows Event Tracker application (written in Microsoft Access) to a web-based application
• Participated in new general requirements gathering from the Business users, an analysis of the scope of the development process.
• Involved in developing Event Tracker in Agile Methodology environment.
• Used ASP.NET in the development of the Event Tracker Presentation Layer (UI) and used Cascading Style Sheets for styling UI.
• Involved in the development of the Business logic layer and Data access layer using C# and ADO.NET.
• Designed developed internal messaging system with Event Tracker tool.
• Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Modal Popup Extender within some web pages.
• Participated in databases creation and schema objects including tables, indexes and applied constraints, connected various applications to the database and written functions, stored procedures and triggers using T-SQL and SQL Server 2008.
• Designed and developed dynamic ASPX web pages using C#, ASP.Net, HTML, Java Script.