Title: Autonomy Infrastructure Technician
Location: Hartford, CT area
Pay Rate: Negotiable. Client wants to know current compensation and desired comp (hourly rate, or base plus bonus if applicable).
Type: Contract to Hire
Global health services company seeking talented individuals. See below. The client is hot to hire for these positions so please reply ASAP. We offer some of the highest pay rates in the business. I look forward to hearing from you.
My client is building a CMS department that is charged with moving critical company content to all of their constituent's. End recipients of this content are the company's policyholder(s), members, and providers. These recipients number in the tens of millions. My client is in a race with other organizations in their field to push and pull content from these end users.
Competitive pressure combined with Federal Requirements to make this information readily available for recipients has created a need to build a powerful CMS department within their organization. This is an exciting area that will afford key employees the ability to use cutting edge industry technology and reward key contributors with upward mobility within a progressive organization. This position is fully funded with an immediate start date.
- Support existing Autonomy applications.
- Familiar with installing and configuring Autonomy/Teamsite applications such as LSDS and LSCS product suite across multiple operating systems (Windows, Unix, Linux, JBoss, and Tomcat).
- Set up LSDS and LSCS in a load balanced, virtual, clustered environment.
- Proven advanced Autonomy infrastructure experience in a large corporate enterprise setting.
- Bachelors degree (B.S.) preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years Autonomy experience in concentrated areas.
- Expertise with installing Teamsite, LSDS and LSCS across multiple operating systems
- Excellent verbal and written skills.