American IT Solutions, Inc. is seeking a Sr. Desktop Support Technician for a client in Purchase, NY. This is a FT position! Starting salary is $55,000.00-$65,000.00 based on experience. Please submit an updated resume along with salary requirements. This is an immediate need!
The purpose of this position is to
- To provide a high quality and responsive desktop support service to all end-users.
- To manage day to day problems allocated by the helpdesk and maintain ownership until problem resolution.
- To ensure that the Service Desk staff and clients are kept updated on a regular basis.
- To perform approved Install, Moves, Add and Changes.
- To provide local assistance to other locations when requested.
- To promote and communicate IT standards and procedures to the local community.
- Minimum of 4 years as a desktop support analyst supporting a minimum of 500 clients
- Minimum of 4+ years supporting MS Windows OS and Office Suites
- Minimum of 4+ years supporting mobile devices – BlackBerry, iPad, iPhone
- HW and SW training on Desktop / Laptops.
- MCSE & A+ certifications strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of networking, infrastructure and client side architectures, software lifecycle and system design
- Advanced level troubleshooting skills within the desktop environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of customers at all levels of the organization.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance and in a collaborative team environment
- Able to adapt in a fast paced constantly changing environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Very strong PC hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- In depth knowledge of Windows XP, Windows 7 and Microsoft Office Suites 2003-2010; Microsoft certification a plus
- Superior customer service focus.
- Able to present technical ideas in professional and user-friendly language.
- Able to learn and support new applications.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational, project management, multi-tasking and task prioritization skills.
- Experience in a large corporate multi-domain/multi-site organization
- Familiarity and/or experience using ITIL methodologies: Develop and implement new ITIL compliant processes as needed.
- Knowledge of Macintosh platforms a plus.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
Indeed - 10 months ago
American IT is dedicated to achieving client's organizational goals through the most effective use of Information Technology. Working as a...