Title: Sr. Oracle ERP Engineer
Location: Dayton, OH
Type: Direct Hire, Permanent
Pay Rate: Negotiable – Client wants to know current pay rate/annual base salary and requested pay rate/annual base salary.
Security Clearance preferred; however, you must be clear-able – meaning you can pass a drug test, a credit check, and a criminal background check.
The primary role of the Senior Oracle ERP Engineer is to support the Program Management Office Engineering and Architecture team by providing technical Oracle expertise in the area of E-Business Suite architecture, database administration, middleware, and hardware systems configuration. The system is based on Oracle ERP 11.5.10 financial modules.
- Provide updates and assist in managing to the project schedule for the Engineering team.
- Provide ongoing consultation and documentation on the design, accessibility, and maintenance of IT systems.
- Work with SI to ensure that technical requirements meet Oracle standards and are in best interest of the program.
- Design technical architecture for solutions in development, test, and production/pre-production environments.
- Produce technical documentation where needed to support the program initiatives.
- Team with others to design and implement a strategy for capacity and performance management.
- Review and analyze monthly performance metrics and recommend courses of action if necessary.
- Experience/knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle RDBMS,Oracle Business Intelligence, Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle RAC, and Oracle GRID Control.
- Experience with performance/capacity management, as well as performance monitoring.
- Experience working with Oracle Support and creating/working Oracle SR’s.
- Experience working with high availability systems and load balancers.
- Experience managing project schedules, as well as working with configuration management and user incident tools would be helpful
- Minimum Education: BS and 5 plus years of related experience