American IT Solutions Employee Reviews

Knowledgable people with a disconnected management
IT Repair Technician (Current Employee), Danbury, CTAugust 18, 2015
Pros: Paid buisiness trips
Cons: No benefits, 1 Year contract, unequal pay
A typical day at work consists of checking your queue for Calls/Tasks that come in for whichever of the 5 buildings on Boehringer Ingelheim's campus that you are supporting. These Calls/Task have an SLA date and they are completed as soon as possible. These range from computer issues to setting up machines/equipment for new users. Since starting with this company I have learned a lot of ways on how to troubleshoot and physically repair PC's. My coworkers are all lively and happy to help, there is a mutually beneficial relationship with all. The hardest part of the job is communicating with Germany's BI Headquarters. However the most enjoyable part of the job is actually talking with users and helping them through their issues. The most pressing issue I found was how disconnected management is from their actual employees.
Great Work Enviroment
Mobile App Developer (Current Employee), Wallingford, CTJuly 25, 2014
Pros: opportunity for growth, bonuses
Cons: work schedule, project deadlines sometimes difficult to meet
Every day is different and challenging. AIT has allowed me to develop skills over the last year I never could have achieved without their support. I've made friendships with co-workers, the management team is very fair and always available to address concerns or questions. AIT has a staffing division and there are job postings listed within the company, so opportunities to find new positions are always available.
Tier I Analyst - Regional Service Desk (Former Employee), Waterbury, CTMay 13, 2013
Pros: work from home
Cons: no healthcare benefits
Thanks for the opportunity to work for your company. It was greatly appreciated
Contractor
Contractor (Former Employee), HartfordMarch 12, 2013
Cons: pay
the position at the company I was working at was fine however the pay compared to similar positions was low and the reason I left. More jobs in the market compared to then no reason to pay so poorly.
It was a job.
Consultant (Former Employee), HartfordMarch 8, 2013
Pros: job was close to home
Cons: pay and poor communication
Worked as a consultant as I have with other firms. This is a newer company and still have to work out the kinks.
Not a pleasant experience!
Help Desk (Former Employee), Danbury CTFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: i no longer work for the company!
Cons: everything!
Easily the worst job I ever held. The management team was not professional at all. Always vacationing and would not respond to inquiries. They enjoy making money but not paying the employees that work! Many things were promissed and never granted. If you are thinking of going for a job with them be careful.
Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Danbury, CTJune 4, 2012
Great Company to work for.....great experience with many new and friendly analyst
Industry