American Institute for Research

American Institute for Research Employer Reviews

Great Opportunities
Facilities Associate (Current Employee), Washington, DCMay 7, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: very little balance between work and personal life
This is a very fast paced and competitve environment. Friendly and outgoing staff but there is so much work to be done! Rewards are great, lots of office parties and recognition for the companies overall success.
For productvie and excellent place to work
Service Desk Engineer (Former Employee), San Mateo, CAMay 1, 2014
Pros: working with scientist who specialized in education
This was one of my best contract positions. Supporting the scientist across made this job very interesting.
Productive work place
QA Tester/Mobile Device Certification (Current Employee), Washington, DCApril 7, 2014
This is a very good place to work. AIR provides an opportunity to grow and accomplish your career goals.
good experience
Human Resource Information System Business Analyst (Former Employee), washington, DCFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: free beverages and free bangles on wednesdays.
Professional and friendly staff. Being a business analyst, I got to get in touch with different department and learned how they worked and functioned. Is always interesting to see how different departments and individuals from different department work. For eg: in one of my major projects, I worked with HR and IT department together. Interacting with – more... both departments and reaching a common ground was challenging, but fun as well. – less
I have five plus years of experience in software testing in frontend and backend. I have written MS-SQL queries to test data and to generate reports.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: detail oriented and friendly.
I am a very hard worker, detail oriented and a team player. I know many languages like Java, VB Script, HTML and XML.
Fun coworkers and a low stress environment.
Multimedia Designer - Computer Graphics (Former Employee), Georgetown, D.C.May 24, 2013
Cons: parking is difficult and expensive.
Steady workload with realistic due dates for product testing and delivery. Management provided detailed and clear documentation of what the client wanted making the creation of the product easy.
Fun office place
Joint Program in Survey Methodolgy Intern (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: lots of free food
I only worked here as an intern for the summer, but it was one of the most fun offices I have ever been too. Free breakfast on Wednesdays and special treats on Fridays. Free soda fountain and popcorn available all day.

The work load was average and fun to complete.
Great Company to work.
Bilingual Scoring Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: monday to friday dress down.
I love this position I was a Spanish translator for the partially blind and dyslexia people in the education arena. the management team was fun, co workers helpful and nice, be able to help people.
Accounts Payable Team Lead (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 17, 2012
Working at the company is hectic, requires a lot more than what you sign up for. Not much to discuss and I would perfer not to rate the companies I work for.