Founded in 1998, AimLoan.com originates mortgages throughout the country from its single location in San Diego. As an Internet-based, direct-to-the-consumer, independent mortgage banker, AimLoan is able to offer rates up to 1/2% lower than the national average and a more convenient customer experience. In 2012, our 160 associates funded 13,000 mortgages totaling $3 billion. We have grown rapidly over the years by offering the lowest rates in the industry and expect our market share to continue to grow over the next several years. We are expanding our management team to accommodate this continued rapid growth.
This senior management position will be responsible for the hiring, training and oversight of our processing and underwriting staff, currently numbering about 90 Associates, but expected to grow with our loan volumes. All loans are conventional, with 90% sold to Fannie/Freddie, with servicing retained by AimLoan. All loans are underwritten to DU/LP findings. We use Encompass 360 and operate in a paperless environment.
EXCELLENT COMPENSATION PACKAGE
- Salary of $80,000 to $120,000, based on experience
- Bonus based on individual, department and company performance
- 95% employer-paid medical and dental coverage
- 401(k) with 6% company match
- 15 days PTO, plus paid holidays
1. Provide leadership and oversight in the processing of conventional mortgages.
2. Foster a culture consistent with our core values of Integrity, Teamwork, Communication, Service and Continuous Improvement.
3. Hire and retain qualified staff. Ensure proper systems for accountability and motivation are in place.
4. Develop and oversee training programs to allow for ongoing staff development and advancement.
5. Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Effectively resolve customer complaints.
6. Encourage a spirit of continuous improvement, soliciting new ideas and facilitating their timely consideration and implementation. Emphasize operational efficiency and effectiveness.
7. Participate in the strategic and operational planning process along with the president, management team and staff. Complete agreed-upon action items in a timely manner.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
1. Education – Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters preferred.
2. Experience – Minimum 10 years experience, including management experience and a successful track record running a high volume, highly efficient retail processing operation. Up-to-date knowledge of agency and major investor guidelines and practices. Experience with Encompass 360 a plus, but not required.
3. Proven leader committed to the servant leadership style. A genuine desire to help others. A passion for our mission. Unquestionable integrity.
4. Strong work ethic. Self motivated and self sufficient in approach to work. Good organizational skills, time management skills and ability to multi-task.
5. Ability to maintain positive and effective relationships with others. Proven success building a highly qualified and effective staff. Ability to hold staff accountable.
6. Strong oral and written communication skills. A good listener. Articulate. Ability to effectively present information, write reports, correspondence, and policy and procedure manuals.
7. Believer in systems and continuous improvement. Ability to design and implement efficient and effective processes.
If you share our core values of Integrity, Teamwork, Communication, Service and Continuous Improvement, we want you to help grow our company. Background checks are conducted, including a review of your credit history. We are a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. Visit our website at www.aimloan.com to learn more about our company.