American Italian Pasta Company

American Italian Pasta Company Employer Reviews

bartlo
Forklift& Machine Operator (Former Employee), Excelsior Springs, MOJune 3, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: job ended
This was a great company to work for , they had plenty of work to keep everyone busy . It was a safe an fun environment to work in
productive workplace
Package Machine Operator (Former Employee), Columbia, SCOctober 9, 2013
in charge of operating package machine. I learned about the pasta making and packaging process
Working at the American Italian Pasta Company was very eye opening.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee), Columbia, SCJanuary 8, 2013
I learned how to make pasta and what noodles were used to make each.
AIPC review
Sr. CI Analyst (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOSeptember 15, 2012
It was a fast-paced company with very nice people. I have made many friends there. My job was primarily to provide supply chain support for many lean-based projects.
Great place to work but is being absorbed into Ralcorp
SR. FINANCIAL ANALYST - SALES (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 18, 2012
This is a great company with outstanding talent. The company was acquired by Ralcorp. It was recently announce the AIPC division offices in Kansas City will be closed and operations consolidated with other Ralcorp divisions to be ran out of St. Louis.
GOING THE EXTRA MILES MOVING FORWARD
General Sanitation/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Columbia South CarolinaAugust 6, 2012
Pros: free soft drinks
Cons: small raises
We are having visitor, we all come together to get the plant in to tip top shape paying close attention to the tour route we all pull together ,going the extra mile for each other , and we all standout as a team. Mangment would give their feed back on how well we are doing as a plant the ups and downs.Mangment would comment on how i would take things – more... on and learn how yo run and operate power equipment, and packaging machines. some of my co-worker did not take that to likeable.The hardest part was not so hard it was just cold and wet being about 200ft in the air cleaning silos in confind spaces.I injoyed working hard for a inspection and passing with flying colors – less
fun working with the warehouse coworkers
Material Handler - Lead (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJune 10, 2012
Pros: working with a good group of people, the benefits
Cons: short break
fun working with the warehouse and pmo got to know a good group of hard working people.learn how to get a job done with diffance people.most enjoyable of the job was getting the job done.
It was a good place to work.
Marketing Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJune 6, 2012
American Italian Pasta Company was a good place to work. We were able to wear jeans to work everyday and the company also offered free snacks, drinks and also a boot camp for all employees. I had alot of different things to do everyday, I learned alot and I am ready to move on to something else.
Productive people company
Sr. Continuous Improvement Analyst (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOApril 14, 2012
Challenging work place with many project to do. It is a highly efficient company with a lot of smart people and also having a lot of experience.