American Kiosk Management Employee Reviews

Most enjoyable part of the job
Sales Associate/Consultant (Current Employee) –  Glendale, CAJune 20, 2017
While I was working here I got to meet and talk to a lot of diverse people. I was working at a kiosk so traffic wasn't always busy, but when I would get a customer I would spend my time getting to know them and understanding their personal needs so I was able to recommend them the right things. Keeping a customer happy was always my number 1 goal.
Pros
comission
Cons
short shifts
Good place to work for part time
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJune 15, 2017
It was a good job with decent pay. loved working there. The more you sold the more commission you earned. friendly atmosphere. you were given scripting and merchandising so you knew what to say and do. hours could have been better and work/life balance needed improvement. but overall a decent place.
good place to work, easy going pace
Store Manager/Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 8, 2017
The company was good to work for but did not give much support. Closed the kiosk down. was only visited 1 time a year from upper management. I did win several trips through the company, to Sedona Arizona, Memphis, Tennessee, an Las Vegas
Pros
Pto, win trips
Cons
money not very good, no loyalty
The company change lives.
STAFF ACCOUNTANT (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 27, 2017
When the sales are up, everybody have a high moral. It is fun to work for the company, But it does have a strict dress code. I learned that retail sales is not an easy business.
Pros
Relax environment
Cons
No 401K
Well worth the risk
Divisional Sales Director-South (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 13, 2017
Took a leap of faith into an industry I was new to and this company was just the place to land. Through 5 interviews, I was told the good, bad and ugly of the position with complete honesty and I appreciated that. The position has been exactly what I was told but I've enjoyed it immensely and have have learned so much. I appreciate the direct contact with corporate, including the CEO, at any time that I need it. True family atmosphere and hard work is rewarded.
Pros
Autonomy of work, scheduling, fringe benefits
Cons
No 401k
Perfect for out of High School
Cart Leader (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 3, 2017
As a new High School Graduate this job pays the minimum to help pay for bills. It is competitive business. You can definitely grow from this retail job,
I enjoyed my time here
Kiosk Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAMarch 25, 2017
American kiosk management was amazing experience. They offer lots of training. Kiosk leads have weekly phone meetings while kiosk members have monthly phone meetings with the divisional director. The only disappointment part of the position is pay.
Productive atmosphere with a lot of potential to learn
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Arcadia, CAJanuary 19, 2017
Daily updates provided through online community, there was always a fun way to work towards sales goals, management try their best to provide sales team with everything necessary to succeed.
Fun work place
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYDecember 29, 2016
I loved working with the American Kiosk management team. I worked with great people and had a great time selling Revlon Products. Also loved learning more about the Brand to tell my personal clients. Everything working there was a learning experience. I met people from all over the world and learned how to sell to them even if we didn't speak the same language.
Pros
Price deductions for employees on products.
Cons
Short breaks, no paid holidays or vacations
great job,
TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CADecember 23, 2016
very great job but management could be better. very flexible with other jobs and school schedule. be prepared to stand on your feet for your whole shift, easier to get customers and people approaching your kiosk.
Strict employer
ProActiv Cart Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 24, 2016
This job was a little more difficult. They had a lot of unreasonable expectations that were needed to maintain on a daily basis. I did appreciate my customers and loved helping them with their acne problems. Management was the difficult part to deal with.
Pros
Commision
Proactiv
Cart Leader, Walden Galleria (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYAugust 20, 2016
I was the Cart Leader, I had to know everything about all of the products including the make-up line. My responsibility on a daily basis was to encourage sales, keep the Kiosk clean and orderly throughout the day. I had 2 great employees, they were a perfect fit for the job, energetic and outgoing, perfect for doing sales. The hardest part of my job was when they closed the Kiosk, they only gave me 3 days notice. The most enjoyable part was the close of a sale, making a difference for other people.
Pros
Great company to work for
Cons
Not giving any notice of the kiosk closing
The best Job Ever
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 27, 2016
One of the best jobs ever! This company has some of the most loving and caring employees and HR dept. staff that will help you every step of the way.
This Company Sucks
sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 15, 2016
This is the worst company I have ever worked for. They do not care about their employees as long as they're making sales.
Pros
Good Hours
Cons
Never paid my commision
No Job Security!
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 15, 2016
Was told when I got hired that the kiosk inside my local mall was closing by mall management. Asked if that rumor was true and was told no by American Kiosk. Long story short the kiosk close with less than 24 hour notice and everyone got laid off. Worst company ever, all they care about is money. They do not care about their employees.
Fun atmosphere, positive people.
MP&A Analyst (Seasonal) (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 12, 2015
The only bad thing I can say about my job is that it is seasonal and coming to an end soon. I gained valuable experience with many advanced Excel functions. I have good, experienced people around me who trained me well. Just a positive place to work.
Pros
Great people, St. Jude donations
Cons
My position is seasonal
Fun place to work at
Team Member- Freehold mall & Willow Brook mall (Former Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 18, 2015
great company to work for. very fun environment. i loved working with all of the customers. the work place was very motivating.
day at work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  houstonSeptember 18, 2015
lovely, great team to work with, have inventory at time, do training and help any coworker with any problem, try to keep the store as the best for selling, and worry about customer inquires
a typical day at work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  houstonSeptember 18, 2015
try to increase sells, check new emails to see how my store was going, give train to other coworker if something is not going perfect,work hard to have a great day selling, do inventory and check product are up to date
Pros
great enviroment
American Kiosk Management (Proactive)
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAMay 31, 2015
I started working for Proactive as a sales associate and quickly got promoted to team leader. The management as Proactive was very knowledgeable and always willing to help.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Learn about skin care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Kiosk Management. Our community is ready to answer.

American Kiosk Management Reviews by Location