This position is responsible for our Trade Promotion Planning System (ALPPS) maintenance to assist in American Licorice Company’s (ALC) maximizing the utilization of the software including system uptime and training.
This position is also responsible for planning overview of Broker managed accounts including assistance with promotional plans.
The position is accountable for deduction management on specific key accounts and brokers.
Essential Job Functions:
- ALPPS Administrator:
- Daily system maintenance
- Upgrades & optimization
- Annual baseline load
- Internal training including updates to training guides
- Data integrity
- Build successful relationships with personnel in parallel positions to broaden TPM knowledge and * best practices.
- Communicate external research on TPM software and competitive information internally to ALC.
- Deduction management including check requests, zero deduction system maintenance & quarterly deduction chart communication.
- Deduction resolution on select accounts.
- For Planned Accounts, track spending, communicate fluctuations in spend and recommend adjustments to accounts plans with Sales Managers as needed.
- Work collaboratively with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Account teams and * Demand Management as needed for account updates.
- Acting as trainer and main point of contact for the Broker network on TPM software; updating and maintaining Alco Brokers website content.
- Four year college degree or combination of experience and education in Consumer Product Goods industry.
- Travel expectations 10%.
- High level of proficiency in TPM Software.
- Analytical experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Demonstrate a high level of independence and self motivation; take initiative and show resourcefulness while working in a flexible team environment.
- Experience in TPM software.
- Computer proficient with ability to comprehend new systems.
Job Title: Customer Programs Specialist
- Typical Working Conditions: Typical office environment, prolonged sitting, typing, and computer work.
- Equipment Used: Computer, calculator, telephone, computer software; voice mail, e-mail.
- Essential Physical Tasks: Mobility, verbal, written communication.
Indeed - 7 months ago
An industry leader in manufacturing and marketing candy products, the American Licorice Company is one of the original licorice...