American Lung Association Employee Review

View all American Lung Association reviews

Great non-profit organization
PROGRAM ASSISTANT (Volunteer) (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 20, 2013
Volunteering for the American Lung Association was always such a pleasure. There was always different events we would cater and I would always learn something new. Management was fantastic and made sure that we knew the tasks at hand.
Pros
Friendly employees
Cons

Other American Lung Association Employee Reviews

Wonderful Company – No Pay
Lead Graphic Designer, Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORDecember 30, 2017
I joined as an intern to gain job experience. I loved working for a good cause and with competent, passionate people.

The only drawback is that they have no budget. Not only are the workers underpaid, I worked for free all summer. They wanted to hire me on, but have no budget for a graphic designer, even though they sorely need one.
Pros
Flexible schedule, kind coworkers, helpful understanding boss
Cons
No budget, salary
Extremely flexible
Development Intern (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTDecember 10, 2017
Working here has helped with my personal skills and how to bounce off ideas with each other. The managers that are there are extremely understanding and flexible with hours when you're a college student. It can count towards college credit. Its a very calm environment and they are always looking for interns.