American Marketing Association

American Marketing Association United States Employee Reviews

Collegiate member
Member (Former Employee), Grove City, PAApril 26, 2015
I enjoy being able to work in a group of individuals passionate about marketing and advancing themselves in their field.
Casual enviroment
Treasurer (Current Employee), Prairie View, TXMarch 28, 2015
I love being in an organization with students who love majoring in business and absolutely love Prairie View A&M University.
Club on Campus
Treasurer/Vice President (Former Employee), Irving,TXMarch 2, 2015
As Vice President of this club I was to oversee all activities with the President and make sure that each opportunity was being conducted in a responsible manner that represented our club well.
fun
Vice President of Affairs & External Accounts (Former Employee), charlotte, ncFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: alot of knowledge based information
Cons: timing can be a bit inconveninet
very big and diverse, alot of marketing forums, conventions, seminars and trainings.As the global leader in marketing knowledge, the American Marketing Association hosts a broad range of conferences, trainings, and virtual events catering to marketers, researchers, and academicians in all stages of their careers. By engaging an international cohort of leading faculty, speakers & instructors, the AMA is able to provide forward thinking content to keep members at the forefront of marketing practice
AMA
member (Former Employee), Saint Cloud, MNFebruary 24, 2015
AMA was a blast to be involved in. We had multiple activities aimed at improving ones ability in business. We had a lot of fun participating.
Open minded free flow organization
Vice President of Recruits (Former Employee), Akron, OhJanuary 28, 2015
School organization not a job. I enjoyed American marketing Association throughout my years in college. I gain so many connections and real world experience being a part of this organization.
Fun and HELPFUL
Team Leader of Professional Development (Current Employee), Quinnipiac UniversityJanuary 9, 2015
I learned a lot from my experience with the AMA:

Getting hands on, real world experience was a great resume builder and it taught me a lot while still in school.
Great Organization for Marketing Majors
Association Member (Current Employee), Richmond VASeptember 5, 2014
This is a great organization for marketing majors. I would recommend it to any marketing major.
Student Professional Organization
VP of Membership (Former Employee), Athens, OHAugust 25, 2014
Great group to be a part of. I enjoyed all of the friends I met through it and working on the cool marketing consulting projects.
Good business club
Member (Former Employee), N/AAugust 7, 2014
This was a club within the business building that dealt with students doing marketing activities. Great place to meet new people and learn more about the subject
Excellent organization
President (Former Employee), Fairfield County CTJuly 29, 2014
The AMA Fairfield County is an exceptional non profit organization focused on enhancing the skills and relevance of marketing professionals in Fairfield County CT. You can see upcoming events at the website amafairfieldcounty.org
Great learning experience and networking
Vice President of Social Activities (Former Employee), Greenville, NCJuly 15, 2014
American Marketing Association was an organization at East Carolina University that is recognized world wide.This organization introduced marketing concepts and helped its members to network with others interested in marketing and networking with professionals. Being apart of this organization helped me to learn more about myself and make wonderful connections. During my time being a member I took on the role of Vice President of Social Activities. This role allowed me to work directly with other officers in planning events and helping the organization meet long term goals.
An Association That Builds Connections
Member (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 28, 2014
-Work with the promotions aspect of AMA with a focus on providing more exposure to the club culture on campus as well as for the country music festival Country Jams
-Participate in meetings with business professionals from the Milwaukee area with a focus on real world application of marketing strategies
Good starting job for High School Students
Project Manager, Class project/Capstone (Former Employee), Mendota Heights, MNApril 28, 2014
Good and flexible first job for younger kids. Room to move up in the company.
Productive and benificial
Director of professional development (Current Employee), Albany, NYApril 6, 2014
This is one of the greatest and diverse clubs on campus. I work closely with my E-board to bring in beneficial guest speakers and programs to exhale in areas not thought in the classroom. I volunteer weekly at cleaning the Albany community and mentoring high school kids. I help individuals with their resumes and mock interviews to prepare them for the future.
American Marketing Association
Director of Human Resources (Current Employee), Hayward, CAMarch 9, 2014
Enjoyable association and a great student body that aids one another. Highly recommended any business student looking to gain knowledge and experience to join.
Marketing Plus
Member (Former Employee), Oneonta, NYFebruary 25, 2014
Great Articles and Seminars for those interested in Marketing
Student organization
Member (Current Employee), angola IndianaJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: fun, good people, nice advisor
Awesome organization, good people, fun projects, easy and laid back.
Productive and enthusiastic on campus group
Group Member (Current Employee), Hamden, CTNovember 29, 2013
Pros: meet people, experience
We attend meetings as sub groups on a weekly basis and the entire organization meets once a month. We work to help bring new marketing ideas to local businesses while also creating the best environment for the Quinnipiac community.
Absolutely love this association!
Vice President (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 22, 2013
Met some of the best people in my life through this organization.