AMERICAN METAL ROOFS Employee Reviews in United States

It could be a great place to work!
Customer Concierge (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, MIApril 27, 2016
I was only there for 2 months. I left a job that I was at for 8 years to pursue a job with American Metal Roofs. I was told this was a family oriented place to work, and that the company took care of their employees. At first, this was the front that they had put on. I later noticed that this in fact was not the case due to their constant termination rate. While I was there in 2 months, they had fired at LEAST 3 people. I unfortunately was the 4th to be terminated. Upon my termination, they stated they were going in a different direction with the office that I worked in, and that it was "nothing personal". This company could be a great place to work. The people there are great, however there is NO stability and absolutely NO job security. They will fire somebody for anything. I was a good worker. I showed up on time, and always did as asked. I asked questions and tried very hard to excel. I was consistently held back and micro managed. I do not recommend applying or working here, because if you don't match what they think an employee should be, to the point, you will be terminated. Its unfortunate. It could be a great place to work.
Pros
Steady Schedule
Cons
No job security, micro management
fun workplace with a great staff
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, MIMarch 4, 2016
The people that work there are so friendly. The amount of attention that they give to the customers shows in the final product produced.
Fast pace productive company
Western Regional Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, MIDecember 5, 2012
Through my many years with the company I had learned many skills that will help me with future employments as well as life. Got to learn how to manage people as well as myself.
Fun and fast Paced
Booth Manager/Qualified Lead Generator (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIMay 9, 2012
This is the kind of company that will push you to expand your people skills and take them to the next level.
Pros
pay, location, co-workers, opportunities, growth
Cons
seasonal

Want to know more about AMERICAN METAL ROOFS?

Ask a question