AMERICAN METAL ROOFS Employee Reviews

Employees are treated fairly
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIMarch 23, 2017
American Metal Roofs, is a great place to work. The leadership team is always looking for ways to improve the work environment. They stand behind their product and put the customer first. Great training and room for advancement for all employees. Happy to come to work everyday!
Energetic and fun work atmosphere
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, MIFebruary 27, 2017
You can expect to laugh a lot while you work. All the girls are laid back and down to earth none of the typical cattiness that you might find at other jobs. We do have a touch of competiveness but it is all in good fun. I have never been at a job where I was rewarded with Victoria Secret gift cards just for doing my everyday job! The management is very understanding and always willing to go the extra mile to make sure you are preforming at your best. The best part of my job is the people I work with, you really feel like part of a family.
Pros
Bonuses and Contests
You won't find a home improvement company like this one!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, MIFebruary 4, 2017
We're always changing and evolving to better suit our employees and customers. Here, you have access to management and close relationships with your coworkers. Tons of room for growth and we put our families first. We love our employees and our customers are #1.
Pros
Flexible schedule
good place to work
Sales (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIDecember 14, 2016
average over 200 miles per day
sales trainers did not train, just complained about performance
ownership treated everyone fair
high expectations
getting more chiefs than indians
It could be a great place to work!
Customer Concierge (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, MIApril 27, 2016
I was only there for 2 months. I left a job that I was at for 8 years to pursue a job with American Metal Roofs. I was told this was a family oriented place to work, and that the company took care of their employees. At first, this was the front that they had put on. I later noticed that this in fact was not the case due to their constant termination rate. While I was there in 2 months, they had fired at LEAST 3 people. I unfortunately was the 4th to be terminated. Upon my termination, they stated they were going in a different direction with the office that I worked in, and that it was "nothing personal". This company could be a great place to work. The people there are great, however there is NO stability and absolutely NO job security. They will fire somebody for anything. I was a good worker. I showed up on time, and always did as asked. I asked questions and tried very hard to excel. I was consistently held back and micro managed. I do not recommend applying or working here, because if you don't match what they think an employee should be, to the point, you will be terminated. Its unfortunate. It could be a great place to work.
Pros
Steady Schedule
Cons
No job security, micro management
fun workplace with a great staff
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, MIMarch 4, 2016
The people that work there are so friendly. The amount of attention that they give to the customers shows in the final product produced.
Mediocre
Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIJune 29, 2015
Long hours, great atmosphere, decent pay, not much room for advancement, very repetitive, mediocre lifestyle, can be fun at times
Fast pace productive company
Western Regional Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, MIDecember 5, 2012
Through my many years with the company I had learned many skills that will help me with future employments as well as life. Got to learn how to manage people as well as myself.
Fun and fast Paced
Booth Manager/Qualified Lead Generator (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIMay 9, 2012
This is the kind of company that will push you to expand your people skills and take them to the next level.
Pros
pay, location, co-workers, opportunities, growth
Cons
seasonal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMERICAN METAL ROOFS. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3