This position provides support on applications used by Operations, Mid Office and Back Office departments. In addition to applications support, this position provides desktop support to the employee population.
- Provides IT support for the business applications used by Operations, Regulatory, Scheduling, and Accounting. This includes troubleshooting issues, identifying root cause and contacting vendors as needed.
- Works with system users to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Updates system reports, interfaces, and other solutions supported by the IT department based on business drivers.
- Evaluates functional requirements for system-enhancement projects.
- Ensures compliance with all general computing controls for development of solutions, change management and security.
- Assists in researching, evaluating, specifying and coding the configuration of hardware and/or software for the application’s environment.
- Remains abreast of current technologies and best practices that may be applicable to the Company.
- Provides continuous monitoring of the Help Desk mailbox and phones lines.
- Quickly resolves inquiries and provides technical solutions to users in a timely manner. Escalates as needed.
- Provides professional communication to employees and customers.
- Configures various equipment (computers, offices phones, mobile devices and printers).
- Responsible for new user set up and termination of access.
- Responsible for active directory and email administration.
- This position must be available to provide afterhours support as needed
- Works in an office environment
- Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
- Able to lift and move up to 25 pounds occasionally
- Ability to provide after-hours support as needed
Education and Qualifications
- BS MIS, Computer Science or related discipline preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of Information Technology analysis, integration and productions support experience.
- Experience working with end users, taking their business problems and translating them into system requirements.
- Experience in configuration, testing, maintenance, and system enhancements.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels of the company.
- Ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines, and concentrate on detailed information in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
- Solid understanding of desktop computers, printers, and general office applications.
Indeed - 19 months ago
American Midstream, Inc. (AMI) believes there is a strong market opportunity for a new organization to acquire and operate midstream oil and...