American Nursing Care Employee Reviews

a great place o work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant/ Sitter / Moa (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAOctober 6, 2017
this is a great place to work and I am very happy to be a part of the staff it is the best staffing place in the city . and has been for many years and the owns of the company are caring and very kind to the staff, No questions hands down the best place to work.
Not enough employees for the amount of work
Client Relations Executive (Current Employee) –  Troy, OHAugust 6, 2017
Lack of support from Management, skeleton crew, high turnover. Started out to be a wonderful company to work for but unfortunately upper management made some poor decisions that has affected this company and a very negative way.
Pros
good pay
Cons
High turnover, unrealistic expectations
Temporary job
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 25, 2017
I was called in to fill and catch up a position that had been vacated for medical reasons. I gained the "swing" of the office in less than a week and helped out anyone in the best way possible.
Pros
work
Cons
temporary
Accommodating to schedule
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Zanesville, OHJune 25, 2017
The best part of the job was the people I got to work with everyday. I had the opportunity to work with people from 3-90 and each one of those people were incredibly special to me.
Pros
Accommodating to my personal schedule
Cons
Travel a lot, short work blocks, not enough hours
Not my cup of tea
Employment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Worthington, OHJanuary 29, 2017
Inner office gossip and some managers would set you up for their mistakes. It was a very long time ago I worked there and it may be completely different now. I'm sure there is a whole new staff there.
love my associates
HR Employment Coordinator/ Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, INJanuary 17, 2017
love my associates however corporate team members do not see anything but modules and dollar signs even though we are highly profitable. Negative feedback and is discouraging.
Pros
team i recruited i love
Cons
corp team members not on board with branch level
great experience
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Waverly, OHJanuary 10, 2017
I only worked with company short term. I enjoyed the 1 on 1 care I was able to provide. The staff was wonderful. You learn to be very independent.
Home health RN
Pediatric/Adult infusion nurse homehealth nurse (Current Employee) –  zanesvDecember 30, 2016
Home visit RN
Very rewarding experience
I enjoyed interacting with my patients on a daily basis
No advancement opportunities
co workers were great to work with
always short staffed
Per-diem home health staff nurse (Former Employee) –  Waverly, OHOctober 6, 2016
Not unusual to drive over 200 miles with little compensation. Tasks: CVC monitoring and removal, chemotherapy connect and discount, wound vac care, blood draws and taken to nearest lab. Everything recorded on laptops taken into patient's home.
They're no longer in Waverly
Pros
loved the patients
Cons
office in chaos most of the time
friendly place to work
Medical Records Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 17, 2016
would have enjoyed working there longer. office staff organized and helpful. too many changes in management staffing. on the down side; too much gossip and drama
fun great people to work with
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHMarch 11, 2016
I live this company, I picked up at the hospital alot until the nurses and staffing manager made it clear they didn't want agency workers there. But the office staff I perfect, feels like family
Pros
understanding when they call to schedule.
Cons
when people get DNR it's a lot of pressure on the ones whose not
Great Company
Client Relations Executive (Former Employee) –  Zanesville, OHNovember 30, 2015
Healthcare company focused on people and serving others and very accomplished at living these values within their culture.
Multiple assignments of client care
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 20, 2015
Total Home Care given to eight-month infant with tracheososophageal fistula and duodenal atresia. Care included G-tube feedings, infant.

Management good. Hardest part was the eventual death of a child.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Salary
I loved the oportunities for advancement
credentialing (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 4, 2015
Working here enabled me to move up from working in a group home through various promotions to include Credentialing Coordinator
Great Company
Certified Nursing Assistatnt (Former Employee) –  Clifton in OhioOctober 14, 2015
Worked Private Duty in the hospitals, Management was fantastic my Co-workers were great.
I also filled in at Nursing Homes, I did private duty, the most enjoyable part of the job was the patients and Residents
Supportive staff and management
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHJuly 11, 2015
The job was enjoyable. I was able to work one-on-one with the clients and provide nursing care/education for them. The staff was very supportive and we worked well together as a team. My days were spent driving to seven or more patients per day. I performed head-to-toe assessments, performed wound care, blood draws for lab, called MD's to inform them of change in status on patient and obtain new orders as needed, etc. Documentation was done in the home on lap-top computer.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Staff changing effected the work enviroment.
Aide Coordinator - Clinical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Zanesville, OHMarch 13, 2015
I love working for American Nursing Care , I did the schu. for client and staff. We had a couple different AD's in the later part of my time there. It changed the work environment and the care we care the clients.
Pros
When we had the office staff I started with it was a very caring place.
Cons
Change of Ad;s and president of the company, changed the care of the clients.
Call Center Atmosphere
Call Center Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Milford, OHMarch 11, 2015
An after hours call center the scheduled Home Health visits. We answered calls from 15 facilities including hospitals, and hospice across five different states.
organized, and professional place to worl
PCA/STNA (Current Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHFebruary 5, 2015
I love working at the different hospitals, and getting hand on experience with the patients. The co-workers that I work with on a typical day are very kind, and helpful. I'm currently in Nursing School so it's giving me a lot of experience with working with different kinds of patients.
Pros
flexiable schedules
Cons
no health insurance
Wonderful place to work.
Employment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYJanuary 21, 2015
The only reason I left this position was to move and further my education. American Nursing Care is a great place to be. The management is very helpful as well as the other employees.
Pros
Being in Healthcare field
Cons
The commute