The American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) is an individual membership professional organization representing more than 88,000 member physical therapists (PTs), physical therapist assistants (PTAs), and students of physical therapy. APTA seeks to improve the health and quality of life of individuals in society by advancing physical therapist practice, education, and research, and by increasing the awareness and understanding of physical therapy's role in the nation's health care system.
This position provides administrative assistance to the National Governance and Leadership Department with specific responsibility to support activities related to the APTA House of Delegates.
- Assists with the production of the monthly e-newsletter, manuals, and content for the web
- Answers routine correspondence and requests for information regarding House of Delegates
- Manages logistics related to House Office and assists with logistics for House activities
- Supports activities related to the Nominations, Candidacy, and Elections processes
- Reconciles reimbursement requests related to House, nominations, candidacy, and elections activities
- Organizes department mailings
- Serves as department contact for online travel portal
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Governance or related field
- Strong administrative and data management skills
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to adhere to and meet deadlines
- Experience in handling sensitive, confidential information
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
The American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) is an individual membership professional organization representing more than 80,000 member...