Marketing Analyst – Part-time, Contract
The American Physician Institute for Advanced Professional Studies is searching for a Marketing Analyst to help analyze our direct mail response, optimize our campaign schedules, and identify opportunities for successful future products and courses. The ideal candidate will use their knowledge of direct mail, internet marketing and analytical techniques to provide concrete, actionable recommendations for improvement. You should be a team player, results oriented and committed to outsmart the competition.
This is a contract, part-time position (25-30 hrs.) per week that will work out of our offices in Oak Brook, IL.
- Analyze rented and internal list use and response to determine optimal targeting
- Review response by geographic region for live course attendance
- Report on response based on medical specialty and practice setting
- Investigate optimal campaign duration, timing and frequency
- Measure effectiveness of messaging and offers
- Analyze response and advise optimal placement by channel and format
- Produce ROI reports and campaign break-even analysis
- Present lifetime value analysis for clients/prospects
- Identify opportunities for growth into new product lines/specialties
- Minimum of 2 years experience in marketing analyst or research position
- Expertise in analyzing both direct mail and digital marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of producing actionable recommendations
- Ability to work efficiently and manage multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or related field
Indeed - 13 months ago
American Physician Institute provides board preparation and continuing medical education courses - each one backed with a serious guarantee!...