American Pool Service Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Very educating experience
Gate Guard (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 22, 2013
My typical day at work was to make sure the pool rules was enforced, and taking notes on the levels of chemicals that was in the pool. I learned that the pool has to have a certain amount of chlorine to kill off germs but not to much because, someone could have a very bad skin irritation to it. The management was barely around to watch over day to day task and operations. The hardest part of this job was sitting in the sun all day fighting heat exhaustion. The most enjoyable part of this job was seeing kids have fun and families coming together.
Pros
very relaxing environment
Cons
dealing with rude people
Productive and harworking
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 5, 2012
A typical Day at work is being Productive. I've learned that everyone a part of the team must work-hard to complete the objective. I managed my values of time by doing my job. The hardest part of the job was dragging cleaned pool covers while they were damp, by myself. What i enjoyed most about my job is actually getting a break.
non
Seasonal/Full time/on call (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 18, 2013
American Pool Service was a summer job it help me learn the basic of what and how to work a pool.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a

2.7