We are currently seeking a Chief Operating Officer for a multinational Life Insurance Company. The COO is responsible for managing all hands-on operational aspects of the company. The COO will provide the leadership, management, and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
- Minimum of 10 years experience of operating a company preferable with knowledge of commercial real estate lending platform
- 4 year college degree is required
- Effective interpersonal communication skills in leading team members
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for generating at least $500,000,000 of commercial real estate loans per annum
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Actively participates in strategic development and pursuit of clients and projects
- Develops and monitors the overall organizational structure of the firm
- Establishes policies and guidelines for operational excellence and regulatory compliance including local, state, and federal level
- Works with finance team to develop and monitor the annual budget in alignment with strategic plan
- Works with the finance team to establish financial policies and guidelines
- Actively leads and supports a positive, proactive, results oriented work culture
Qualified and interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to: American Real Estate Capital, Coral Gables, Fl
Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 2 years ago
AREC provides nationwide commercial real estate funding from $10 million to $50 million.
We offer flexible prepayment and limited...