American Recruiters Employee Reviews

Not for everyone
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Parkland, FLMay 2, 2017
I've never been so great at cold calling and prospecting for business as I do now after working for them. They certainly push you to prospect like I've never done before.

Promises of the money that you can make and what you can accomplish is up to you, however, it's not as they promise and the support isn't conducive to actual success
Awesome Team - Honest People
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  FloridaNovember 17, 2016
What a great bunch of committed individuals. They're so helpful and welcoming and get excited about helping people find new jobs. Lots of laughter and hard work happening here. Great to see that both can exist at the same time!!! Woohoo!!!
Pros
Laid back and comfortable setting.
Cons
It's tough work, but very rewarding. Cliche but so true.
Great People to work for!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  FLNovember 16, 2016
The ability to have the work/home balance available working for this company has made going back into the workforce possible for me and my family. I have had wonderful people surrounding me, teaching me, and encouraging me along the way. It's truly a family atmosphere and I feel blessed to be a part of it!
Pros
work environment
Cons
advancement limited
Fun Group - Training - Set you up to Succeed
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLNovember 14, 2016
Working at American Recruiters can be tough! But rewarding. As a recruiter, you're given a lot of autonomy and the ability to succeed. That being said, if you are not doing what you are supposed to (working), it can be tough. What other job isn't like that.

The learning curve starting here was fast and steep, but they provided a great training plan, awesome laid-back culture, and other great employees that will help you win.

Recommend them to anyone in healthcare recruiting!
Pros
Culture and training
Cons
If you don't put in the work, you won't do well
Fun and dedicated team.
staff (Current Employee) –  FloridaNovember 14, 2016
This group goes out of their way to make sure the client gets what they need. Whether it's an employer or a job seekers, they all make themselves available 24/7 if necessary, to get the job right for the client.
Pros
Fun atmosphere. Laid back but professional.
Cons
Work space is sometimes very loud.
No Benefits, late on pay checks
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialists (Remote) (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMarch 10, 2016
they do not offer Benefits, Company unstable. Very unorganized, Not up to the fast paced in technology. Not using social media to their advantage.
Pros
Non
Cons
No Benefits, no work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Recruiters. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7