Our organization has an immediate opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join our company supporting the Chief Executive Officer. The ideal candidate will be a high energy and confident business professional with a desire to work hard in a fast paced environment. The ability to work independently with little or no supervision as well as with a team is essential. Candidates must be well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of supporting the executive of a growing organization with multiple businesses nationwide. The ability to interact with staff and high level executives while remaining flexible, proactive and resourceful with a professional demeanor is expected. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important. This is a tremendous opportunity to learn from an extremely successful executive and business owner.
- Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives, as well as consultants to coordinate a variety of executive meetings and business plans
- Review, formulate and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed
- 1-5 years of professional experience
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- BA required, MBA preferred
- Ivy League degree a PLUS
- Candidates must be available to travel within the United States on a frequent basis
- Confidentiality and integrity are crucial to this role
For consideration please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
Indeed - 23 months ago
A National real estate investor and property management services company