This is an exciting position for a motivated self – starter who has an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys working in a fast paced environment. As the Residential Loan Work-out Specialist you will be responsible for maximizing the economic recovery on pools of non-performing loans secured by single family homes.
The position is responsible for maximizing returns on non-performing utilizing negotiations, loan re-structures, deed-in lieu resolutions, short sales, forbearance agreements, loan modifications, mortgage assignments, allonges, foreclosure management, bankruptcy management, and property tax monitoring.
1. Communicate with borrowers to determine their status and opportunities to restructure the loans
2. Assess the prospect of repayment, arranging repayment schedules or other solutions
3. Review collateral condition and establish asset value.
4. Develop a thorough understanding of the business and its functions, processes and operations
5. Keep abreast of business and market trends
6. Perform other related assignments or special projects as requested by management
Candidates will be considered based on the following categories
- Must have a minimum of 3- 5 years in field of Loss Mitigation/Loan Workouts
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Possess a high level of attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Financial math and analytical strengths
- Strong reasoning, problem solving and negotiating abilities
- Strong in Excel and other Microsoft Office products, including knowledge of Adobe PDF
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated team player with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion
- Knowledge of laws relating to property foreclosures and property sales
- Knowledge of real estate and lending laws
- Bachelor degree preferred
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
A National real estate investor and property management services company