American Resource & Energy (ARE) specializes in the design, manufacture, and distribution of towers, raising systems, and foundations for the renewable energy and telecom markets. Our products are manufactured in the US and China and are shipped to customers worldwide. We are looking for a talented and motivated individual to provide order management and administrative support for our inside sales representatives. This is a part-time position with potential to become full-time, 30 - 40 hours/week, at our St. Paul, MN office. Office hours are 8:30 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday.
- Manages the order fulfillment process including order entry, administration, and shipping
- Ensures orders are processed in accordance with the organization's customer service standards
- Ensures adequate inventory levels are maintained to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize cost
- Must perform a variety of tasks and rely on judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Communicate with customers, vendors, sales team, our China office, and numerous shipping/logistics providers to ensure timely delivery of orders.
- Ensure factory forwards all documents, drawings, and information for each order; send documents to customers; arrange off-loading of order with customer; set up installation review call with Director of Engineering & sales rep.
- Address customer inquiries when sales representatives are not available; create sales quotes, engineering requests, P&Ls; communicate with factory throughout order manufacturing; work with team members in the US and China to prevent and address any issues before, during, and after manufacture.
- At least 1 year of experience with order management and sales support
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software platform. Familiarity with QuickBooks a plus.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and be able to work under tight deadlines.
Compensation: $18+/hour DOQ. This position reports to the Operations Manager and does not supervise other employees.
For more information about our company, see our website at www.arerenewables.com.
Qualified candidates should send résumé and cover letter to ARE. All parties must formally apply as directed above and meet all qualifications to be considered. Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
American Resource & Energy (ARE) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARE may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.